Aish

( Guysss i'm so sorryyyyyy. I haven't update in a long timeee. I had school work and its horribleeeee. I'm going to try to update more and fast. And thank you for reading this piece of shit. )

We turned around and see a lot of girls and boys taking pictures of us. Boys drooling over me, girls drooling over Tae, Baek and Kooks.
We got up and went their way. Their screaming got louder. They start shooting us with questions.
Like "Heyyyyy y/n in the next class please sit with meeeeee"," Marry meee","Go on a date with meeee" and stuff like that. I replied back " 1. I already have special people to sit near me. 2. No i wont marry you cause i already have someone to. 3. I. Am . Taken. Dude" After that Baek, Tae and Kooks laughed as we all push through the crowd.
We were going down the stairs until Tae pecked me on the cheek.
" So who is that someone that you are gonna marry? " he asks. But he knows who it is but he just wanna hear me say.
" Ohh its Jungkook " i answered teasingly. He just walked away without saying anything. I think he got mad. Oh No.
" Tae! Tae! Yahhh Kim Taehyung!! I was joking! Its you ! You and Only You!!!!! " i shouted as i followed him. He turned around
" That's my girl, come here "
I ran there and instantly kiss him on the lips. It was a sweet passionate kiss.
Meanwhile With Baek and Kookie
B=Baek
K=Kookie
B:" Ohh god couples and their problems " he said as he chuckled.
K:" They are really weird aren't they "
Baek nodded as they both giggled.
They just stand there watching the couple.
K:" Heyy lets go to class "
B: " Yeah "
They both went to class.
Back To Tae and You
After the kiss we stared into each other's eyes.
" Lets go to class " i broke the slience.
" yeah " he replied.
We went to class and only Baek, and Kookie were there. We went to our seats and Baek starts asking me questions while Kookie asks Tae questions. They both asked" Was the kiss good?", " Does it contain Tongue?!" and stuff like that. Tae and I smacked their heads.
Both of them" OUCHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR" they shouted as they rub the area we hit them.
Tae and I " Cause you asked Bullshit "
We said in unison as we laughed and high fived.
They went back to their seats and glared at us. LoL.
Class started and Blah blah blah
School ended and i ran out of school without Tae. I ran out with Baek and Kooks. I was catching my breath when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. Baek and Kook seemed to be confused. And i didnt want to turn around but i did. When i turned around i saw....
Who did you see?
What happened?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuneddd
Byee
Hope you enjoyed
See you next time