New Student+The Unexpected

I turned around and see a guy. He said " Hii, I'm Sehun. Uhh do you....uhh.. have a boyfriend? Umm also can we be...uh.. friends?" I replied " I'm-----" i got cut off by Sehun. " Y/n i know" i said" ok... Umm yes i do have a boy friend. And sure we can be friends i guess..."
Sehun replied happliy and a bit of sadness. " YaY ok well i'll see you around then, bye Y/n "
Sehun left
he seems so familiar.
Taehyung showed up.
" Yahhh what were you doing with him? Who is he? What happened? Did he do sth? Are you ok??? "
I laughed and answered " Yeah, im fine he just wanted to be my friend. And Kook and Baek why you guys just standing there? "
Baek and Kook laughed awkwardly. Baek replied " its fun seeing boys with you and them introducing themselves. They like you and its pretty awkward which makes it entertaining for us. " Jungkook nodded.
I sighed and said "Ok lets goooo"
We went back to home. All the way Tae was quiet. I guess he got jealous. I laughed in my head as i was thinking how i should tease him.
(Skip to Home)
We arrived and we all decided to watch a movie while eating together. We watched "50 shades of grey " ofc i didnt watch much i did my hw. Tae's eyes were locked on the TV screen. When the "that scene" came Kooks and Baek closed their eyes while Tae still watched. I looked up at Tae. He looked back at me and smirked. Ohh i know whats gonna happen.
I shook my head as i turned back to my homework and he turned to the TV. After that scene Baek and Kook watched again . Me being a good student, i finished my hw and get to watch a bit of the movie.
The movie ended and Baek and Kook are staying over again. They might as well move in here, Am I Right?
It was 9pm and Jimin wasnt here.
I searched for my phone to call him. When i found it, i saw a message from Jimin
J: Sis, im staying over at my friend's house . Stay safe. I'll see you tmr. I love you
Y/n : Ok Oppa, i love you too. Cya
After that i went back and did my night routine. I went to my room and see a shirtless Tae. I know what he's up to. I roll my eyes as i layed next to him. Back facing him. Just when i closed my eyes, Tae poked me several times. " What?!" i talked in a sleepy voice.
" You know what i want " he replied. I can feel him smirking
" Yes i do, but i dont wanna do it now. Please I'm tired"
" C'mon babe " he whined " For me?"
" Babe, i need to sleep maybe next time okay?" i said. Nearly drifting off to sleep.
" Oh so you can flirt with other boys. And not even do it with your BOYFRIEND?! All you do is 'Tae i want it please' or 'Tae Tae im hungryyy' and shit like that . So clingy-" he got cut off by me.
" You know what? YOU always get JEALOUS whenever i talked to a boy. Or even say HI to him. And you know why i can only hang out with boys? Because Girls are calling me a slut or a bitch. " i said as i got up.
He argued back " Ohh so how about those girls who were always trying to be friends with you-"
He got cut off again.
" Ohhh didn't you see? They only got near me because they wanted to hang out with BTS and Baekhyun. All they want to do is get near you guys and fuck "
I said as i raise my voice a bit.
Tae then suddenly.......

Slapped me...........

I was shocked, mad and upset. No one has done this to me. Tae was shocked too. I have seen this behavior in my life. Tae got up and tried to touch my cheek. I slapped his hand away.
" you know what? We're over! And get out of my house next thing in the morning!!" i screamed as i hold my cheek. I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room. I went to the secret living room.
Mom and Dad built a secret room for me. Sometimes i needed time to myself thats why.
I went there and cried myself to sleep.
Tae ran around the house finding me. As he was finding me he yelled "Y/n!!!!! I'm SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT! PLEASE"
Waking Baek and Kook up.
( Btw baek, kook, Jimin, mom and dad only knew about the secret room. Not even Tae )
He went back to my room and cried himself to sleep. Baek and Kook woke up because of Tae's yelling. Baek found Tae sleeping alone crying. Kook and Baek went to the secret room. They found me sleeping with tears on my faceu
Baek and Kook instantly  understands what happened.
Next morning
I went to see if Taehyung was still there. Yep he is there. I quietly went to my closet and got some clothes. And went to the bathroom. I took a really quiet and quick shower.
I did my makeup and wore my clothes.
This is what you wear: