The Bitches

We looked up and saw those bitches we met at the hallway. I sighed. Tae said" what do you want. Leave"
Bitch4" we haven't introduced ourselves "
Baek " we dont Care. Leave "
After that we all left.
On the way to the rooftop I was mocking the bitches' voices.
We arrived and we saw the bitches again Ughhhh. We decided to leave but once of the bitches saw me and screamed my name again and again until I turned to her. I gave her a "what do you want" look. She signalled to come over. I shook my head and followed the others.
At class~~~~~
Tae and I were talking to each other and Tae always says cheesy stuff but it's cute. Like" you take my breath away " Ahaha
We were having a fun time until, the bitches came. One of them flirted with Tae and suddenly a guy came over.
He started talking to me and the other bitch talked to Tae. We both were pissed. The guy keeps on flirting with me and touch me so did the bitch to Tae. The teacher came they both said bye.
The guy winked at me. I think his name was Luhan. The bitch name was Hyuna I think. Thank god the teacher came in.
After school~~~~~~
Me and Tae were walking back home together and suddenly a guy covered my eyes from the back. A girl also did the same to Tae.
Both " Guess who this is "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who were they?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please follow me
I hoped you enjoyed
Stay tuned
Byeeeeeee