Part 8

*Taehyungs POV*

"Aish," I say rather unenthusiastically as I weakly pull my very tired self out of my abyss of warm white blankets and soft gray pillows and stand up, a migraine beginning to pound at the back of my head from lack of sleep last night as I waddle my way sleepily through my messy room cluttered in drawings of random people and things I find beautiful, to my closet. I open the double wooden doors that would usually reveal mostly an array of black skinny jeans and iron-pressed white button-downs from top-of-the-line clothing designers such as Louis Vuitton, but it's laundry day so all of my clothes are currently in the wash. I wander into my sisters closet and browse through her clothes, her closet is full of an array of colors and brands that are not so stuck-up I skim through her closet in a hurry, she doesn't have much to wear either other than crop tops and skirts.

"fuck" I mutter "its either this or my ripped pajama pants"

I decide on the first option, grabbing a black t-shirt and a pink mini skirt paired with shorts underneath. I take off my pajama pants and change into my new outfit, sort of in a rush now because school starts soon and I don't wanna be late and I still need to meet with Jiminie today, I finish getting dressed, and I walk downstairs and rush out the door, not even bothering to eat even though my stomach was screaming for food, I could just eat at the coffee shop on the way.

I walk down to the little coffee shop on the outskirts of town, The Tilting Mug. I'm eager to see my Jiminie again, we've only been dating for 4 months but I've already grown very attached to him, he saved me from a deep depression and helped me find myself again. I wonder what he wants to talk about? I arrive at the coffee shop and open the large glass door that jingles to alert the workers of new customers, the overwhelming scent of vanilla and coffee beans immediately hits my nose and I sigh in contentment. I love this place, it's not much, just your average shop, olive green walls, and hardwood floors, it's simple but it's homey. I go to sit down at my usual table and I notice someone there, it's Jungkook from school. I decide to sit at the next table over and wait for Jimin, not wanting to disturb Jungkooks peace.

TaeTae: you almost here?

Jimin: yeah just running a little late thats all, sorry for the wait.

TaeTae: it's ok Mochi

I smile down at my phone, every time he texts me my heart rate picks up, I often find myself daydreaming about our future. We don't get to see each other often cause he lives so far away, suddenly the sound of the bell on the door indicating it was opened snapped me out of my trance and I see my boyfriend.

"Jimin!" I run to him and hug him tightly "I missed you!" he doesn't hug back, I look at him confusedly

"Sit now, you're kind of causing a scene." He says in a monotone voice, my eyebrows furrow.

"oh ok..." I sit at the table and he sits across from me rather than next to me "So what did you need to talk about?" I say, curiosity turning into anxiety in the pit of my stomach

"I think we should break up," He says, avoiding eye contact by staring at an object in the distance.

"break up?" I look at him with confusion.

"Yes. Are you deaf?"

"I thought... you said you loved me!" by this point confusion turned to anger and sadness, tears began making their glistening pathways down my cheeks as my body starts to go numb, indicating the true panic of the moment.

"You thought wrong, listen, I gotta go, something came up. Goodbye Taehyung." He says with no remorse in his voice, as if his boyfriend isnt sobbing in front of him, like he doesn't even care, maybe he doesn't, maybe he didnt all this time. before I can finish talking he stands up and dusts his pants off and walks out of the door, taking one last glance at me before he exits, leaving me shattered on the cushioned seat of a coffee shop booth.

fuck.