Part 15 (depictions of nudity and scars)

*Jungkooks POV* I open the door and to my surprise I see Tae, half-naked, and surrounded by booze bottles. He had obviously been drinking

"Daddy~ I want you so bad" He begged as I walked closer into the darkened room only dimly lit by red velvet scented candles, I kneel down next to him

"Tae, how much did you drink?" I brush the stray hairs out of his face as he squirms needily, as much as I want this, I can't. He's drunk and that's not right.

"That doesn't matter right now" He slurs his speech, he's obviously drunk, he sits up, revealing more of his beautiful body. "I need you" He goes to pull me in for a kiss but I push him off.

"Taehyung, I'm serious. We can't do this. You're drunk and it's not right, how about this; you can tell me in the morning, once you're thinking clearly, ok?" I place my hand on his shoulder and stare into his dazzling amber eyes as I watch a flame flicker in the corner of them. He's drunk enough that he hasn't even recognized who I am yet. I should have never come here, it was a reckless lapse of judgment.

"uhghhh fineee"

I pull him from the couch to his bed to change him into some normal clothes.

I grab a t-shirt and boxers from his drawer, I walk back to his bed where he has fallen asleep and take off the lace lingerie, trying to avert my gaze from his gorgeous body as I dress him in some comfortable sleep clothes. His body is different than what I expected, where I envisioned a smooth buff chest, there were two hairless pecks lined with deep burgundy scars on the underside. As my gaze trails downwards I realize he doesn't have a penis, but instead a vagina. I never knew that he was transgender, but that's ok! It doesn't change who he's been this whole time.

"You're still my baby boy, and you can tell me all about your transition whenever you're ready," I say while tuck him into bed, knowing he's fast asleep, I slink into bed, kissing his forehead gently.

"Sleep well, puppy." I lay next to him in bed and wrap my arms around him comfortingly.