chapter three

warning: roads are slippery when wet😏😏

"Beca," she purred.

I smirked at the readhead in front of me, knowing exactly where this was going. "Yes, Chloe?" I asked innocently, watching as she slowly removed her shirt, tossing it to the floor, exposing her bra clad breasts.

She began to walk towards me, pressing one hand against my chest, backing me up against ‪my bed. She leaned down, tipping ‪my chin up with her fingers and bringing her mouth up to ‪my ears. "Vanilla milkshakes are so boring." Her mouth lingered there for a few seconds, and it took all of ‪my strength not to just take her right then and there without even removing the rest of her clothing.

I gulped, knowing what she was insinuating. However, I needed to keep my cool. No use in showing her how easily I can come undone. "Really?" I breathed out.

"Mhm," she said, her hot breath lighting my whole body on fire.

"And how would you know that?" I asked huskily.

Chloe pulled back for half a second, her naturally pale blue eyes a whole shade darker. "I'll show you."

She pushed me down farther on the bed and swung one leg around to straddle me. "Hmm, well..," I started. When she leaned down, I reached around to cup her hips, feeling the curves up and down. "As much as I would love that, Beale," I began, trailing ‪my hands up to cup her breasts. "I'm in charge today."

With that, I took the momentum from under her and flipped us over so she was on the bottom, her gorgeous red hair sprawled about ‪my window. She looked beautiful, even in her most vulnerable state. The contrast of her colorful hair on the white pillow was insanely mesmerizing, her kiss intoxicating, and her eyes hypnotic.

Shaking those thoughts from ‪my head, I leaned down to reach behind her back, unclasping the lacey blood red bra that matched her fiery curls. As I took it off, I swung it around ‪my finger a bit. "We won't be needing this tonight, Beale."

I watched as she took in a sharp breath, clearly turned on by the action. I grinned, throwing the undergarment across the room, not caring where it landed.

Suddenly, I felt ‪myself being pulled down into an earth shattering kiss, our mouths moving together in perfect synchronicity. I felt her tongue swipe across ‪my bottom lip, teasing me, before returning to closed mouth kisses.

I tried to get her to deepen the kiss, but she wouldn't budge. "Fuck, Chloe, this isn't fair," I said, having it come out as more of a moan than a complete sentence.

I felt her smile against ‪my mouth, trailing her hands and fingers all around ‪my back, scratching and squeezing all the right places, eliciting a less than subtle moan from me. Damn her and her sexy ways.

I felt her shift beneath me, wrapping one leg around ‪my waist, clearing trying to get some friction. She bucked her hips, obviously upset that I wouldn't give her what she needed. I chuckled, knowing what she wanted. "Not yet," I said, moving ‪my hand to slide down her chest, stopping right before the button of her jeans. "You owe me," I said, finishing the sentence with a bite down onto her bottom lip.

Chloe arched her hips up, clearly taken by surprise. "Please, Beca," she whimpered.

I let out a low chuckle, trailing kisses along her neck and peppering them along her jawline. "You're eager today, aren't you?"