JOHNSON [ ]

[*] MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Earth Beneath My Feet*
TV SHOW/MOVIE: Agents of SHIELD seasons 3-present
LOVE INTEREST: Daisy Johnson
CHARACTER: Sophie "Soph" Berry
FACE CLAIM: Melissa Benoist

TITLE: Earth Beneath My Feet*TV SHOW/MOVIE: Agents of SHIELD seasons 3-present LOVE INTEREST: Daisy JohnsonCHARACTER: Sophie "Soph" BerryFACE CLAIM: Melissa Benoist

DESCRIPTION
"That's a pretty big problem Daisy, and I'm not sure I can help it."

OR

Tiana wasn't the best person in the world, or the worst. She was an average person, who had a normal job as a reporter.

That is until the fish oil pills came in. Her doctor prescribed her with them after her health started failing, and so she began taking them. Until one day her pills make her go into an abnormal husk, into something called terrigennesis.

Thrust into a new world with new powers, Tiana finds people she would never have expected to meet before. One of them being Daisy Johnson.

Instantly in a new battle, fighting with her powers, Tiana realizes that not everything is a reporting story filled with the truth, it's a lot more complex than just a reporter story.

There's love and life and much more to risk. Especially with a new villain to fight almost every week with SHIELD.

PASSWORD- Favorite Agents of SHIELD character and why?

<~•~>

EHHHHHHHH OK SO THIS ISNT THE BEST PLOT IN THE WORLD

I HAVE SOME IDEAS FOR THIS BUT, I CANT WRITE THEM DOWN. YET.

BUT, TIANA, OR TIA'S POWERS ARE FLIGHT, AS TO WHY THE TITLE IS THE EARTH BENEATH MY FEET

ANYWAYS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PM ME.