ROGERS [❌]

TITLE: Mirage
TV SHOW/ MOVIE: CA:TWS- A:EG
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Rogers
CHARACTER: Braxton Walters
FACE CLAIM: Ashley Greene
(I know you asked for someone else, but as you have her for the face claim for everything and if you wanna make this a connected universe with other books, I recommend this girl!)

TITLE: MirageTV SHOW/ MOVIE: CA:TWS- A:EGLOVE INTEREST: Steve RogersCHARACTER: Braxton WaltersFACE CLAIM: Ashley Greene (I know you asked for someone else, but as you have her for the face claim for everything and if you wanna make this a connecte...

QUOTES:
"AND WHAT ARE YOU, ANOTHER AGENT IN DISGUISE?"

"ACTUALLY, I'M A SANCTIONED SPY AND ASSASSIN FOR S.H.I.E.L.D. I DO THEIR DIRTY WORK FOR THEM."

"ROGERS, FOR MY WHOLE LIFE, I'VE BEEN TAUGHT THE SAME THING YOU HAVE. OBEY ORDERS, DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS. NOW THAT S.H.I.E.L.D.'S GONE, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO."

"I DO. JOIN US. JOIN THE AVENGERS."

SUMMARY:

Braxton Walters had been trained since she was a child to do what was asked. Always obey the orders given, no questions asked. That was how it worked, and that was how her life functioned. With her family, they were always running to stay ahead of the government and the police, their experimentation with superpowers on children notorious.

They kept running, until one day they were caught.

In exchange for immunity from jail and a few years of house arrest, Braxton's parents got off easy with the trade of their lives for their daughter's. And in that exchange Braxton was thrown into a world that she had never wanted to be a part of, trained to use her powers to deceive and trained to kill those who were a threat or stood in her way.

She lived off of orders for 26 years, fighting and doing S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dirty work under the shadows of what actually went on in the world. The Kidnapping Of Tony Stark, New Mexico,the Mandarin attacks.. all were minor in comparisons to what Braxton had stopped.

Until one day the organization she followed orders from fell, and she found herself working with Steve Rogers to try and create a life for herself outside of S.H.I.E.L.D. Little did she know that the life she was creating involved becoming and Avenger, some unintended mistakes, and a romance with a man who had been frozen in time.

NOTES:
I think this one is pretty basic. It's a good plot for just writing some interesting perspective on a girl like Braxton, and, I will admit, I took some inspiration from Ghost from AMATW. But I don't think there's much more to it, and here's the movies she's a part of.

END OF TWS
AGE OF ULTRON
CIVIL WAR
(she sides with Steve)
INFINITY WAR
END GAME

that's about it, guys! pm me for more questions.

PASSWORD:
Team Cap or Team Iron Man and why? Political beliefs? Character likings?