PARKER [ ]

TITLE: Peter Parker vs. the World
TV SHOW / MOVIE: AU
CHARACTER: Ramona Flowers
FACE CLAIM: Mary Elizabeth Winstead

 the World TV SHOW / MOVIE: AUCHARACTER: Ramona Flowers FACE CLAIM: Mary Elizabeth Winstead

QUOTES:

"DUDE, YOU NEED TO BATTLE THE SINISTER SIX EXES BEFORE YOU'RE ABLE TO DATE ME."

"SINISTER SIX? DUDE, THEY'RE ALREADY A PAIN IN MY ASS. YOU'RE TELLING ME THERE'S ANOTHER GROUP OF THEM?"

"BREAD MAKES YOU FAT."

"WAIT WAIT, BREAD MAKES YOU FAT?"

"YES, PARKER!"

"HEY, LOSER."

"ACTUALLY, FLOWERS, IT'S PARKER. PETER, PARKER."

SUMMARY:

Ramona Flowers was a girl just looking for a change of pace. After jumping from high school to high school and having a rather interesting life, she just wanted to settle into regular high school life.

When she catches the eye of Peter Parker, the one and only Spider-Man, and their relationship starts to get serious, Ramona drops a bombshell.

That in order for their relationship to last, he must battle her seven deadly exes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
okay this one is simple and short and I've had it in my drafts forever. it's basically Scott pilgrim vs the world but in like high school world. obviously if you want this I'll help you find actors for the seven deadly exes, like I already have an idea of who would play Patel (her first deadly ex). obviously their jobs would have to be switched around too.

have fun with it, and enjoy!

PASSWORD
Favorite Peter Parker love interest?