PARKER [ ✖️]

TITLE: Magnetic Hearts *
TV SHOW / MOVIE: AFTER Captain America : Civil War - Avengers : Endgame
LOVE INTEREST: Peter Parker
CHARACTER: Kenna Wharton
FACE CLAIM: Kelli Berglund

TITLE: Magnetic Hearts *TV SHOW / MOVIE: AFTER Captain America : Civil War - Avengers : Endgame LOVE INTEREST: Peter Parker CHARACTER: Kenna Wharton FACE CLAIM: Kelli Berglund

QUOTES:

"IF YOU TOLD ME BREAKING INTO THIS KID'S HOUSE WAS GOING TO BE THIS EASY, I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT EONS AGO."

"PARKER, YOU DO REALIZE I CAN TAKE ANYTHING OF YOURS, AT ANY TIME, RIGHT?"

"HEY, THAT'S MY SUIT!"
"IT'S NOT ANYMORE. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS."

"YOU KNOW, WHEN SOMEONE BREAKS INTO YOUR HOUSE AFTER YOU'VE BROKEN INTO THEIRS, IT'S OPEN SEASON FOR ME TO STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN."

SUMMARY:

Kenna Wharton was in no way a good kid. She was a common criminal, a pickpocket that was damn good at her job, too. And the fact that she had superpowers that helped the job sweetened the deal. (ugh that sounds so weird, fix it if you need to)

When Steve Rogers, a criminal and a man who she had stolen an old list of movies and tv shows from tracks her down, he wants her to do one simple job for him- Track down the new kid that he had fought in Leipzig, a new kid that had so unfortunately revealed that he lived in Queens during the banter.

And so Kenna is sent on an "undercover mission", filled with flying birdbrain villains, a teenager who's not so good at hiding his secret identity, and a heist that she helps to secure Stark tech, and an unwanted adventure with a mad titan.

EXTRA INFO:
okay, so this is FAR off from what I originally had in mind, but go with it.

Kenna's power is that she can summon things that she's seen before. i.e.: weapons, tech, food... you get the point

she's a nyc pickpocketer, and she's really good at her job. once, she stole from cap, and he was impressed after tracking her down in the streets of nyc for a little. she gave him her "card" and said if he ever needed a heist or another good race through the streets to call her, and so after everything in cacw, he calls her to do a little investigating, and to NOT pickpocket the boy.

of course, it's really tempting for her, and when she finds out about peter, she steals from him. when he eventually gets her arrested or something, Kenna gets confronted by the vulture and is asked to become a part of the heist, to which she accepts cause she wants to get into action. she doesn't realize that this heist is gonna be foiled by the boy she was supposedly supposed to track and monitor, but she does it anyways.

this gets her into trouble with Steve and co., who puts her on Tony's radar kind of as punishment, and so tony finds her and tries to put her on a better path. Steve loses TRUST in her, as he just wanted her to watch the kid and report back on all of Team Stark in a way, not to steal anything from any of the team.

Tony would kind of teach her the ropes of how to be a hero, and try to have peter help out, but Kenna and peter would for sure have some banter about stolen stuff. this would be between HOMECOMING and INFINITY WAR

by the time infinity war rolls around, Kenna's more of an semi-hero than a villain or anti hero, but her story is an arc about doing the right thing (or going the hard way) instead of doing the bad thing (going the easy way) 

infinity war, split her up from peter. SPLIT! she needs to come to terms with how she betrayed Steve at the beginning and redeem herself and show she's a better person after all of this.

okay that's a little bit of what I have for ideas in terms of plot, if you have any questions, pm me!

taken by @WhenTheFireComes

PASSWORD: Favorite Spider-Man: Homecoming side character and why?