One

Between you and me,

There's nothing can break us apart,

I still had the memory of him. It remain in my mind.

Park Jimin, the guy who I love with my entire heart. The one that I give all of my love. But would he did the same?

"Jung Mira!" Namjoon called out my name.

"Yes, I'm here," I replied while smiling.

"Can you please stop staring at those cherry blossoms? I'm hungry," Namjoon pouted.

Yeah, these cherry blossoms are somehow interesting.

"Alright, let's go and eat," I grinned making Namjoon jumped in excitement.

He is the only friend I have. A good friend of mine.

We walk into the hamburger restaurant. I could see Hoseok is waving. Namjoon runs to him.

Hoseok, my old crush. But he never like me just the way I like him. He is good man that can melt anyone's heart.

"Hey Joonie!" Hoseok smiled.

"And hey Mira," He added.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hobi," Namjoon spoke.

Both of us take our sit. I don't want to sit beside Hoseok because everything will get awkward so I sit beside Namjoon.

"Mira, how was your patient?" Hoseok turned to me.

I work as a psychiatrist in my father's hospital. Which patient he meant?

"Who? I have alot of patients recently," I fake a giggle.

"You know who I mean," Hoseok frowned, is he mad?

"Let's just order the hamburgers and head back to the hospital, shall we?" Namjoon shrugged.

I know he did that intentionally, to avoid the tense situation.I stood up and make my way to Namjoon, leaving Hoseok dumbfounded.

————

I like to stare at the cherry blossoms from my window. It's so pretty and pink. It remind me of him, Park Jimin.

The cherry blossoms bloom, telling the fact that winter has end.

"Doctor?" Yoongi knocked the door.

He is one my patient.

"Come in," I muttered, turning away from the window to the door.

Yoongi smiles as he heads to the seat infront of me.

- I make it short! Really short! I'm sorry for any wrong grammars 🙏🏼❤️ Just enjoy 🌸