Numero uno

Sorry if this is really short but I need to finish off a lot of school work. ^_^
———————————————————
It was a Monday morning before school which was the worst as I knew it was the start of another week of hell. I shuffled around my bed trying to keep the warmth until my mum came in shouting "y/n come downstairs for breakfast!" I groaned but obeyed so I did my usual routine of light make up and put on my uniform as there wasn't much to do for now. After I went downstairs to be greeted by my mum, dad and this time Jisung? It was strange as we always walked past each other in school as though we didn't know each other. But that's the thing we used to be friends when we were 9 but now we're 16 and 17 so now we've got busier lives to deal with. As I was in my daze my dad clapped his hands to get my attention "y/n we're going camping with Jisung's family and we just needed to know if you want to come along?" Of course you replied saying you'd go because you didn't want to seem disrespectful but one thing you did notice was Jisung blushed the way he used to when you'd make fun of him or teased him. Of course you didn't pay much attention before but you only do now because after a while you started to have a crush on Jisung. "Why do I like him?" You muttered to yourself. "Like who?" Your dad interrupted as though he knew exactly what you were thinking. "Oh nobody." You muttered loud enough which caused everyone even the dog to turn and look at you. "Sorry everyone." You silently said to draw the attention away from you. "Oh y/n it's time to go to school! It's already 8:50 am!" Your mum shouted. Of course I couldn't skip school at this point but I always considered it each coming day.
Going to school was awkward especially with the coming plans me and Jisung had but it was more awkward that I had liked him and he was always so quiet around me. As we walked he had asked"can we meet after school" of course I agreed we then arrived to the school. However as he was older, we had different classes and his was across from mine in a different building. Only if he knew how I felt towards him. Would he even talk to me? Or worse spread it across the whole school like all the seniors did to the junior girls that trusted them with their whole hearts?