Numero ocho

The wait for Chris to turn up at the cross section was a slow dreadful process since there wasn't anything Jisung had to say, nor did I. Which was the least to say ... awkward. Out of boredom I decided to go on my phone which was close to dying and I noticed Jisung had a power bank that was poking out of his pocket.
"Jisung! Is that a charger I see in your pocket because please can I use it." You said cutely emphasising the word please to get his permission.
"Sure."He said bluntly.
Wow once again he's being blunt what a change!

I finally was able to use my phone without worrying about it going flat though it was very boring so I decided to use my mobile data for a while long enough that I'll be satisfied but not to the point it run out.
30 minutes later...

"Hey y/n I know you're probably just as bored as I am so why not we play truth and dare or just truths?"
Boi what is he planning I swear if he's about to pull out a ridiculous stunt I will kill him!
"Yeah sure I mean why not." As I said that I turned off my data to not waste any of it.
"Don't you think it's a bit dark now that you've turned your phone off now?"
"Ughh well I think I have a lighter."
"That'll be fine let's just create a fire pit." He said whilst taking it out of your grip.
Well that's nice just taking my lighter without even asking.
Once Jisung finally finished creating the fire he asked
"Okay you or me first?" Indicating at who goes first for the game.
"I'll go first and I think we should stick to truths." He hummed in response to my answer.
"Who do you like?" because there was no way he was serious about him liking me.

"Well that was sudden. And I like a girl who I used to be friends with but we started to separate though we are starting to get closer."
"I mean I wanted a straightforward answer however I know that this will keep going if I try guess." 'i swear is the boy playing dumb or making me dumb'.

"Ok. My turn I want to know how you feel about me." 'omfg is he serious'
Well damn I started of slow but I guess you want to deepen it.
"I mean you're my friend and you always will be but then we're kind of drifting so it's hard to know how you feel as well."

"You see now compare the girl I told you about and yourself."

It took you a while to process this because you sort of knew when he had his massive outburst when he hinted that he liked you of course you weren't that dumb to believe it but now you're not sure if that was a joke. You just couldn't imagine your crush liking you back.
"So what you're trying to say is that you liked me back ALL this time when I spent nights crying in my room thinking about all the girls that fell for you that made me jealous. So that's when to try and distract me I guess I started dating a bunch of guys because I thought you'd never think of me the same way I would feel with you!"
He was clearly feeling guilty hearing your confession so you decided to hug him to say you forgive him.
"I-I'm sorry for everything I put you through you really didn't deserve all of that."
"I'm fine don't worry."
"So since you know when two people like each other they date right? Well would you go out with me?"
"Of course is that even a question you dumbass."
"Just had to make sure."
What just happened
———————————————
Jisung held me closely in his arms whilst my head rested on his chest and his fingers tracing my back as I stared into the sky. I've always been a sucker for a starry night since I was a child even he knew after all each night I stared outside my window at the dark blue navy sky admiring the bright starts that shone. I didn't know what it was that grew me into them maybe how visible they were at such a distance or even just the way they looked either way it was my technique to de-stress.
"Don't they look beautiful y/n?"
"Yes of course." The way I mumbled the words hinted to my tired state.
"Go to sleep y/n I can look after you and wait for Chris."
"But what if you get taken away by someone lurking in the trees or get hurt!"
"Look we have the little dog kind of and Chris should be here any time soon."
"Okay goodnight then."
"Goodnight."
My eyes closed ever so slowly into a deep slumber.
———————————————
Jisung's pov
The way y/n eyes closed was so slow it seemed like she was trying to stay wake but her body was doing what was best for her. However it was quite lonely not being able to talk to anyone so I got my phone out to check on Chris but this time I decided to call him to see if I could hear his phone across the trees.

 However it was quite lonely not being able to talk to anyone so I got my phone out to check on Chris but this time I decided to call him to see if I could hear his phone across the trees

"Ughh please pick up."
I heard a ring across the trees oh wow so he's close!
"H-h-help me run away it has me!"

"I heard a ring across the trees oh wow so he's close! "H-h-help me run away it has me!"

There the call ended
"Y/n wake up! We NEED to go! NOW"
"Wh-who what why."
"Look chris is injured he was on the phone to me now we have to go!"
There it was the girl that we were warned about she had long black hair and a black dress to her knees.
"Hmm you tried to get away but you couldn't quite understand what you got yourself into." The banshee spoke.
"What do you want and where's my friend!" I was careful because if she knew his name we may get into more danger as i heard it's bad if spirits knew your name or even Rosé wait ROSÉ!
"Your lives!" She yelled and charged towards us but the dog barked and she released an eerie scream that caused her to vanish.
"I'll be back!"
What on earth just happened?
"Jisung we need to get Rosé now and we need to warn her!"
"I um yeah let's go."
There was chris on the floor but we probably shouldn't interfere since he or should I say the banshee could've playing tricks.
"Let's just go!"
During that moment Chris opened his eyes and tried to mutter words but his body was too weak to let him and his vision blurred as he saw you run away.