Numero cinco

Jisung's pov
(This is back to the camp set up.)^_^
Ever since y/n had realised that Rosé is also here she's been hanging around with her throughout which left me and chris to set up our own tents whilst her parents did their own. I mean it's not like I'm jealous that she's not with me anymore but it's just that I've liked her for a long time but I never told her because I thought it'd ruin our friendship but it happened anyways since I had moved into the same school she was going to. However all of that didn't matter for the minute since me and Chris finished setting up our tent and sleep positions which meant we could take a quick look around before dinner. Whilst me and Chris were walking around we had stumbled across a forest "Jisung do you think tomorrow we should go through here? It looks quite interesting."
"I don't think it's safe I mean look it even to not enter the forest but if you do with caution."
"It should be fine. Anyway we probably need to get going it's nearly time for food!"
I just nodded because I couldn't be bothered to answer him after all tomorrow we're probably going to get hurt in that old creepy forest especially since he doesn't even know what there is. Later on in the night me and chris stayed up whilst the girls went to sleep to get beauty sleep whatever that is. So what we did was try and search up more information about the forest since we needed to know why there was no sign of footsteps and fresh mud. Through the night there wasn't anything much we found other than reported missing people cases that's until we found that it was a haunted forest which was where a girl who is supposedly a ghost that predicts death to you or someone in your family and releases a high pitched scream like a banshee however if you look at her she can make you disappear from this world. "Woah look chris I don't think we should mess with this spirit especially since we could die!"
"It's okay maybe it's a myth and all the reports are made up plus we could just warn the girls in the morning."
"Alright whatever you say."
After all that we soon fell asleep on the spot however one vital part he didn't read was that she can see when you're looking at her which probably means we all have a risk of dying. Once morning came just before all of the adults were awake we had decided to go out to the forest but of course only me and chris knew what could happen but the thing is he seems different sort of like he is now finally taking it seriously like he should which meant I did as well. Once we all split away me and y/n had went down the path but of course she was back there as I could sense she didn't feel any safer than I did but I needed to tell her what could happen. " oi! Wait up!" She shouted to try and get in line with me "if I died what would've you done?"
"Nothing just kept going forward."
I said coldly but I didn't mean it that way because I just wanted to get out of this forest. When we were walking y/n seemed really quiet so I tried to see what was wrong "Y/n are you okay you seem a bit quiet?"
"Says you Jisung! I always try be nice to you but all you do is just stand there doing nothing!" Once I was about to answer the bushes rattled but once something came out it was only a little puppy. "Omg look how cute this is!" Y/n squealed in awe but where did it come from not many people would randomly witness a dog just rush out of the bushes especially here in the forest where there can't be any other owner.