Numero dos

As I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring to go home the professor made an announcement "y/n please come down to room 023 with your belongings!"
'Oh wow what have I done now?'was all that I could think of since I haven't done anything wrong but I went anyway. Once I entered the room the principal sat me down and told me "there's just one more student I'm waiting for" of course I had no  idea what to say so I just replied with"that's okay." Deep inside I was banging my head against the wall because of how stupid that sounded but if I were to do it right now the teacher would think I'm crazy so I sat there impatient in the murderous silence.
Suddenly the door opened after maybe 5 minutes of silence a boy came in ... oh wait it's Jisung what a surprise of course it's him because all of a sudden the universe wants to send signals and we see each other everyday. The teacher sat him down right next to me and asked us to confirm if we were missing this and next week for a trip which we nodded to. "Alright just sign these sheets of paper and bring them to your parents." Once we signed the papers and put them in our bags she had dismissed us to go home which meant that me and Jisung would walk home together but this time we had a normal conversation where he wasn't blushing. "So y/n what are you planning on doing with your parents on the trip?" "I really have no idea really they said we're going hiking on the hills of Snowdon in Wales." "Oh really that's what my parents said too!" The conversation sounded really forced and there was tension building up which there was but that's how the next 10 minutes were walking back until we went back into our own houses. Finally I wasn't stuck in a that conversation with Jisung because I probably would've said somethings that would've been better left alone.
It was just 17:35 and I finished doing all of my homework due for the next day even though I wasn't here tomorrow because I wasn't the best with deadlines and wanted to post the work through emails, anyways I decided to take a quick shower and do a face mask which isn't something I would do but since catching feelings for Jisung I've been trying to look good for him. "For gods sake I need to get over him quickly!" So online I searched how to get over someone but everything involved staying away from the person which would be difficult in my situation as he's going to be near me for 2 whole weeks. I sighed and decided to order take away for dinner to eat my feelings away event though I'd feel guilty afterwards but at this moment I didn't care especially since I had a toned stomach and a high metabolism anyway. Once the food arrived and I finished eating it, I decided to put on my pyjamas and brush my teeth to get ready for bed. 'Tomorrow's going to be a tough day.' My mind was polluted with thoughts which would keep me up for most nights but clearly not for this one.