Another

"Hey Brad," May smiles.

"Hey, munchkin, what you doing??" Brad replies casually.

"Oh, just being an independent teenager." The two sat on a bench as May told Brad about yesterday's events.

"Whoa, so you have your own house?? And by the beach?! Why didn't you ever tell me about this place before?!" Brad laughed.

"Well, it's an old house, it was kind of my mom and I's little paradise that no one knew about. Those are my happiest memories with her.." May smiles slightly. Brad wraps his arms around May's waist, hugging her from behind. May leans her head back and just enjoys Brad's warmth. Too soon, the first bell rings. The two get up and Brad walks May to her first period class.

"Thank you.. for.."

"No problem," Brad squeezes her hand and gives a slight smile.

"I'm here for you, May. I always will be.." Brad squeezes her hand one last time and begins to walk away.

She is so beautiful.

I think he really does care..

May smiled and walked into class. May sat down, and with a grin from ear to ear, started reading her book. Soon second period came by and May was engrossed in the pages. She picked up her things and kept her nose stuck in the book. Most everyone moved out of her way.

I can see and read guys!!

But, while walking down the hallway, May did not see the foot that caused her downfall. Sending her few possessions flying and some snickers floating her way.

I guess not

Stupid

Clumsy

Nerd

While these things were not said by others, May was sure they were thinking these things and more. Quickly May gathered her things and was in her second class of the day. After the whole thing with Brittany, Aaron and May enjoyed a nice conversation. May was hoping for the same today.

"Hey, partner!" May laughed as she sat beside Aaron.

Startled, "O-oh.. um, hey, May.." Aaron stuttered.

"What. Do. You. Think. You're. Doing??" A voice practically growled.

May jumped slightly, turning around.

Uh-oh

"What's the matter, Kriss??" May asked an angry Kriss Wolff.

"Are you trying to steal another guy!?! Gosh, he is mine!! Get your hands away from Aaron and go away!" Kriss whisper-yelled.

"Wait, what??"

"Aaron, my boyfriend, go. Gosh, I'm gone for one day an I come back to see you all over him!!"

"Kriss.. I am extremely sorry for invading your.. personal space, I didn't kn-"

"Oh, save it!!" Kriss snapped. May looked over at Aaron, they both looked shocked.

"Just.. go.." Kriss seethed. May gathered her things an sat at an empty desk in the back.

Today was a free day so everyone was in groups, talking an playing games. But May couldn't stand herself anymore.. So she began to scratch..

You worthless piece of trash!!

Fat!!

Ugly!!

Stupid, you have the perfect life!!

You have everything!!

You don't deserve it!!

Just end it already

You stupid.. MESS UP!!