Chapter 6

The nurses came and kicked Ivan out of the room shortly after Alfred woke up and usher Ivan out of the room and start removing the unneeded IV's for fluid and nutrition intake. "There we are Mr. Jones. Now you've been in a coma for about two years. Your muscles will have atrophied while you were in your coma so we will be starting you on physical therapy in a few days to strengthen your legs and arms." 
Alfred nods as the nurses keep working. 
"Now we will be bringing you some warm broth to start you on eating food again. This will also take some time so you will be staying here for another couple of months."
Alfred nods again and tries to move. "When can I see my parents and brother?"
His voice is raspy and quiet.
The nurse nods and puts another pillow behind him to adjust him to a sitting position. "We'll let you have visitors in a few days. We first needs to get you into a more stable condition before we let anyone in here." 
"Ok. Can you tell me why that beige haired man was here."
he nurse looks at him. "Do you not know him? Your family would bring him here sometimes and other times he would come on his own. He would read you books during visiting hours."
Alfred blinks and looks down at his hands. 'What does this mean? Russia came in and read to me. I just don't understand.'

The nurses leave after they get everything set up to start Alfred's recovery and get him settled for the night. While sitting in the room by himself Alfred can only think about what the nurses said in the fact that Russia would come here and he even came here with his family. 'I just don't understand why. After everything that he's done. Just why.' He grumbles to himself and lays down to try and get some rest. I can think about this later.

~

A/N: Hello my beautiful readers. I'm sorry that this update is so short and a day late. I just had to do some traveling for my spring break. I hope to have more than one update for you next Saturday. Have a good night my beautiful readers and enjoy. >^-^<