☾˙❀2❀˙☽

☆Anna☆

I am awoken by the sound of people talking, but I can't make out what they are saying. What happened to me? , I think to myself. And then as if all at once, I remember everything, the people following me, and taking me from the hectic street, and being held until I cried myself to sleep in the persons strong arms. 

Slowly, I open my eyes and sit up. I notice that I am no longer being held and I don't even recognize where I am. I rub my eyes and take in everything in the room that I am in. Or rather, the nursery I woke up in. I quickly notice that I have been placed in a large crib and immediately I start crying. I didn't know where I was or why I was in a crib, and I just wanted to be held again. Although I was somewhat unconscious in the persons arms I felt what it was like to be held and loved, and this was the first time I have felt that in so very long. 

As my cries grow louder, I almost don't notice the door to the nursery open. My lip quivering and my whole body shaking, I see the woman from before enter the room. I try to get as far from her as I possibly could, scooting to the back corner of the crib and trying my best to get away from her. This lady took me! She let the scary men put me here and left me in this crib all alone. My actions must have upset her, as she takes on a sad expression when she notices my genuine fear of her coming near me. 

"Baby its okay," she coos softly to me, and attempts to pick me up. I shake my head and try to wiggle out of her grasp. To my dismay, she was too strong for me and succeeded in picking my small frame up. 

She takes me toward the door and I keep crying, I just wanted to go back to the pond with my duckie friends. I then start crying harder than I was before when I see the two scary looking men and try to yell "No", but it came out muffled and I noticed abruptly that I had a large pacifier placed in my mouth. I spit it out onto the floor and continue my fit of wails. The lady holds me until I grow too tired to cry anymore. I sniffle and look up at her and ask "Why am I here?"

She looks down at me with an expression that warms my heart and says softly, "Because you needed somewhere to go darling, a baby like you can not be out in the scary world all alone." 

"B-but I not alone. I had de duckies," I stutter and look down to my lap. All three coo at me and it confuses me as to why they wanted me in their presence at all. I am alone for a reason, I ran away from the adoption centers I was put into, because no one wanted me. No one wanted a 17 year old baby, and I was sure of it. I was constantly spoken down to and bullied by the other kids at the adoption centers, and the homeless shelters I went to for food, shunned me as soon as I got what I needed. I didn't speak right and never grew out of the mentality of anything past a 3 year old at the most. Nana was the only person in the world that wanted me. 

One of the men approached me carefully and I hid in the woman's shirt, "Honey, if you would let us, we would like to take care of you." 

This confused me immensely and I spoke into her shirt saying quietly "You no want me around. I is weird." I had been told this many times and I don't get why these people don't feel the same as everyone else does about me. 

This time the other man spoke, he pulled me into his lap and I tried to squirm out of his grip, but he held me in place tightly. "Who told you that babygirl?", he asked sternly. 

I looked down and the tears from earlier come back as I say quietly, "Evewyone." He immediately goes to wipe the lone tear that slides down my cheek. 

All three of them looked at me in adoration and the woman said "We think you are precious babydoll." The nicknames they used confused me, but I kind of liked them. She then asked me softly, "What's your name baby?"

I sniffled and looked down, "My name ish Anna."  

"It is very nice to meet you Anna Banana, my name is Liam," the taller man said, and pointed to the other man next to him "his name is Adrian, and this is Emily," he finished and pointed to the nice lady sat next to me. I giggled at the name he used for me and blushed. 

"Honey do you know what DDLG is?"