☾˙❀5❀˙☽

☆Anna☆

It's been an amazing week living with my mommy and my daddies, although I just met them I feel myself falling for each of them. I love each of them individually, but for some reason I've come to love daddy Adrian the most. I am sitting on his lap cuddling with him and watching bubble guppies. I keep thinking about how daddy makes me feel and as I do my face grows warm. My cheeks heat up and I hide my face in my daddy's chest. 

He chuckles and looks down at me, "Why are you hiding little baby?" I keep my face hidden and whine out a small grunt in reply.  He then lifts my chin up so I am looking at him, and he now has a clear view of my scarlet complexion. He looks down at me smirking as I inadvertently try to hide my face from his view once again. Adrian shoots me one last stern look and I finally crack. 

"Its jus nuffing daddy..." I mumble and look down, fussing over my chipping nail polish all of the sudden. 

Adrian gently lifts my chin and kisses my forehead, "Love you need to tell me whats wrong." I feel my cheeks grow even more crimson as I look up into his piercing blue eyes. 

I stare at him mesmerized and let out a soft whisper in reply, "I weally like you." At this he smiles widely, and leans in to press his nose against mine, giving me a soft eskimo kiss. 

"And I really really like you too, my little peanut," He sighs in content as I giggle, and pulls me back against his toned chest.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 

After our little cuddle session, Adrian and I got ready to go to the beach. My mommy and other daddy were both at work, so it was just daddy Adrian and I for the day. 

Daddy dressed me in a cute baby pink bathing suit and put my short dirty blonde hair in two small braids. 

Sometime later, and a car full of one direction songs, we reached a somewhat private beach. No one was there except for us two and it was perfect. 

Once my small feet hit the soft sand I ran as best as I could towards the shoreline. As I attempted to run I heard Adrian chuckle behind me, probably shaking his head at how silly I looked waddling through the sand. I giggled back and squealed when my toes hit the water. 

Daddy put small floaties on my arms and carried me into the waves to where they lapped against his bare abdomen. I squealed loudly and splashed the water around us, "Daddy look I a fishie!" 

He smiled down at me yet again and kissed the top of my head, "My little guppie is so cute." He walked us both back to the sand and helped me build a small castle with little shells surrounding it.  I named it guppie palace and stuck hermit crabs on the top so they had a home to live in, "Looks now dey is princesses like me daddy." I giggled and nodded as I admired my work. 

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 

~A/N~ 

(●⌒v⌒●) cute filler because I suck right now. Sorry I've been away for so long I'll try to update more! I love and appreciate all of you who support my shitty book it really means the world to me. I also love love reading your guys' comments so love and comment all you want!