Chapter 13

Gilbert unblocked Charlie
Gilbert: Was it you?
Charlie: Yes, me and Ruby did the only thing we could do to seperate you and Anne.
Gilbert: Ruby?!
Gilbert: Also: (start ivorykitty36) Charlie, how could you?! You know how much I like, no, LOVE Anne!!!! I know you also like her but I didn't know you could be so SELFISH!
Gilbert: Ruby and you should be proud of yourselves because now Anne AND Jerry are mad at me :(
Gilbert: Great... Just great (Note the sarcasm) (end)
Charlie: I'm sorry Gilbert.

Ruby and Gilbert
Gilbert: I had no idea you were involved in this Rubs.
Ruby: I'm so sorry Gilbert. I've made a huge mistake.
Gilbert: Yes.
Gilbert: What I don't understand is why? I mean, I thought you liked Jerry. Don't you?
Ruby: I don't know.
Gilbert: You don't know WHAT Rubs?!
Ruby: I don't know anything. I'm so sorry Gilbert.
Ruby went offline

Anne and Jerry
Jerry: Anne, I'm not sure about this plan. I don't want to cause anyone more pain. Gilbert's my best friend!
Anne: Was*
Jerry: No. Is*. No matter what he's still my best friend... I just need a break from him right now. But one girl won't change the fact that he's my friend.
Jerry: You're just letting your temper carry you away, Anne.
Anne: I can't believe you! You don't want to get revenge?!
Jerry: I really don't.
Anne: I'll find some other way. Gilbert played us both and if you won't help then I'll just have to get revenge for us both!
Anne went offline
Jerry: You're not thinking straight Anne!

Thanks ivorykitty36 for writing Gilbert's message to Charlie!

What is Anne going to do under the influence of her terrible temper? Hopefully not something unforgivable...