Married to him

"You? the girl?" You asked her while laughing.

"Yes?" She said.

"Sorry you're dis--" You're cut by some one making you shut the door in shock.

"Why are you wearing nothing down there? are you trying to--" Your husband said as he looked at you in a boring face walking down to the staircase.

"No." You simply said.

"Who's there? who are you talking to?"

"Sassy?"

"Oh! she's still there? don't tell me you shooed her?"

"No I didn't.." He walked passed to you and open the door not so soon.. the girl named Sassy is being held on his shoulders bridal style while laughing. You looked at them in shock. They seemed to ignore you. As if you don't exist. You're a no one to your husband, ye? Yes? Maybe? No? definitely yes.

♥♥♥

You're now inside your room. Trying to snap the thought that your wedding is super useless. Now.. maybe your husband is fucking with that Sassy girl who mean so much to him. Maybe?

"If I leave here.. would he care? If I kill my self would he care? cause you see.. I'm married.. no one will come to me and be my lover.. my mom.. my mom is now having lots of money for sure. His son in law owns a company.. maybe I should just die right now." You thought. After few hours of killing time inside of that room you have you walked out of your room. You heard groans.. more like moans as you pass by to his room.

"Probably doing it." You thought.

"Should I bother them? Yes.. you are his wife. What will you say? Just a little check up on my husband? since we both just got married? Yes.. that'll do." You thought and knock on the huge door. You heard a loud sigh coming inside.

"What's your problem?" You saw the naked Sassy in front of you and a tired Taehyung laying on his bed.

"Just a little check up." You smiled walking towards Taehyung and laid beside his naked body. Well.. he's your husband he said you should act normal around him even if he's naked. You hugged him. He groaned.

"Why the groan hubby? are you tired?" You asked him while Sassy on the other side is shocked.

"Who are you? get off me." He said while unwrapping your hands. You looked under the blanket and you saw his.. ya know.

"Why are you this naked.. baby?" Sassy didn't move a little.

"Y/N--" You cut him by kissing his lips giving him a peck. He's a little bit shock.. you got off of his big bed and head to his bathroom getting your shorts.

"Uh, Tae.. we just got married and you cheated?" You looked at him with disappointment. The both of them just look at you. Cause.. you're acting super strange. Getting inside someone's room and you knew they're doing it but you just acted normal so they just looked at you. No expression.

"Oh c'mon don't look at me like I'm stupid.. you both.. dress yourselves.. I'll make something to eat." You said as you handed Taehyung his clothes. Your husband is now shock.

"She'll make us something to eat? is she serious? isn't she mad? or jealous?" He thought inside his head as he followed your orders.

"And you slut? dress or punch?" You joked.

"Dress." She said and walked over to her clothes and dressed.

"Stand up you both.. you guys should follow my orders cause it's a sin doing something bad to some one's husband, right Sassy?" You looked at her. She just looked back.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Your husband asked while having his poker face.

"I caught you both.. are you expecting me to cry? and slap a slut?" You laughed.

"No need.. cause I hate viruses and besides my life is ruined.. and that cheating is just a little for me cause I've been through a lot tho.. Did you both enjoyed the fuck?" You asked. Sassy nodded.

"How happy I am.. they did have fun.. NO." You thought.

"How about you Tae?" You looked at him.

"Tae.. why didn't you tell me that you really are married?!" Sassy shouted making you flinch.

"Didn't you heard? it's spread all over the country.." He explained.

"We're over." She got her bag and left.

Taehyung didn't move a muscle as you both heard a loud bang of the door. You looked at him. He's not happy nor sad. He don't have any expression.

"You okay?" You asked him in a normal voice. You're not affected to him nor to her. Not even mad.. you don't love him.. nor like.. why would you get mad?

"Get off me " He told you.

"I'm not touching you boi." You said.

"Leave me alone."

"Are you mad? I'm being an ideal wife here.."

"Ideal? you're not even jealous..!"

"Why would I? besides.. an ideal wife is the one who understands her husband.. and I understand you.. you're needy.." You smirked.

"The ideal wife who'll just stay silent even if she knew that her husband is cheating." You continued.

"That's not what I wanted." He thought.

"What now?" You asked him. You walk near him and laid on the bed beside him.. you hugged him.

"What are you thinking?" You laid your head on the crook of his neck. Him on the other side doing nothing.. he's just letting you.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Hugging my husband.."

"Get off me.."

"Why are you acting like this?!"

"You can't shout at me!"

"I just did Mister! I'm just trying to catch up with your cold attitude! but no! I guess no!" You got off the bed.

"I'll make food.. what do you want?" you asked not looking at him. No answer.

"Okay I guess you're not hungry I'l--" He cut you.

"Any thing sweet." He said. You smiled and left the room.

♥♥♥

You made pancakes. It's sweet right? You headed upstairs.. you saw your husband laying on his bed sleeping. You again smiled.

"Honey.. wake up.." You wake him up gently.. He groaned. You kissed him every where on his face. He again groaned.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked. You looked at him confused.

"Acting like what?"

"Like you love me." Your face saddened. Then your face lits up at the sudden thought.

"Do you love me?" You asked.

"Do I like her?" He thought.