I'm married

Someone's POV

I'm now sitting on a chair in this bar I use to party. I'm quite excited and I don't know the reason, maybe because I saw this hot guy here, in his suit, drunk and he seems to have lots of problems, I felt the need to help him. Walking near him, and sit beside him. The bartender asked, well, MY friend asked, Jericho.

"Vivian, whats for today?" He asked.

"Still the same." And with that he left me to get my drink while me, looking out to this drunk guy. Not so soon my drink came and I started to do something fun.

"Hey, want to check out my drink?" I asked.

"Why would I? fuck off." Ohh feisty, liked it. Is that a weird line? I mean all guys are caught up with that line of mine.

"Vivian." I said lowly while looking at him. Seducing him slight.

"Don't care, I said fuck off bitch, I'm married." That's more interesting I like him already.

End of Vivian's POV

You laughed at Baekhyun's statement almost agreeing. You just ignored him and continue with the work. Time passed by, workers started to head home making you think to maybe time to go home too? since you're done? with that thought you packed your things, since Baekhyun left you only have Taehyung to be with.

Heading to his office his secretary stopped you. Your eyes looked weird on her.

"He head out early." She said simply making you walk to his office to check. He indeed left, sighing while leaving the building you called him.

♡♡♡

Wifey is calling you..

His phone ringed as he drank the alcohol he bought here in this bar. Not answering it, he just continued.

♡♡♡

Sighing again knowing he wont really answer your calls. You walked inside your house as you just rode a taxi moment ago. Searching around the house to find no one in it, you grabbed your phone and started calling your husband again.

♡♡♡

"Vivian." The girl beside him said as she smirk while brushing her toes to his legs. Seducing him.

"Don't care, I said fuck off bitch, I'm married." Taehyung said. His phone once again ringed seeing the same person, he sighed. The girl beside him chuckled making him annoyed. He faced him.

"Will you go far from me??" He said.

"Why? are you scared of what I'm capable of?" She said making him roll his eyes. She moved closer to him. Pushing her breast to his chest, he flinched, he pushed her, a smirk form on her lips. He stood up from his seat, ready to leave, not until she put her lips to his. He's drunk, he's not in his self, he's broken, he kissed her back. She smiled to the action.

♡♡♡

You smiled to yourself as you head out of the bathroom, its 8:00pm, you're so worried to him. He needs to be home. You don't know where he is, and you have no idea. Calling Jimin to know where your husband could be, he answered.

"Hello, Y/N? what's up?" He said through the line.

"Uh, Taehyung is not yet home, and I'm worried to death, I have no idea where he is." You said without breathing.

"Okay, calm down, Y/N, I think he's at, the bar?"

"Why? is he a kind of person who'll go there?"