Forgiven

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I was jealous I'm sorry." Taehyung said as he looked down. Jimin stared at him boringly.

"I love my wife." He said while looking straight to Jimin's widen eyes. His insides are telling him that he should forgive him.

Cause, he once loved someone, Vivian, he loved her so dearly. He loved her so much and the Vivian (bitch, sorry😂😠) that woman, she played with him.

He's just one of the make him cry list. He felt so stupid that time. He's just so stupid. He didn't believe his eyes the time when he saw his girlfriend flirting with another guy.

But he shrugged it off,he ignored his eyes and followed his fucking heart. He hated it so much. The sight of Taehyung made him feel so hurt.

"Forgiven." He said simply making Taehyung stood his head up and hugged his brother not by blood but by bond. Jimin immediately hugged Taehyung back.

They both smiled as they knew they are now in god terms. Taehyung felt so happy today. The kiss. Jimin.

All of his worries are solved just by a day. He felt like its his blessed day. Thanking the God because his day has come. The happiness he wanted just came right through.

"Thanks hyung." Taehyung spat while pulling away from the hug. Jimin smiled and nod his head as a response.

"I will seriously go now because of my Mom." Jimin said avoiding some eye contacts with Taehyung knowing he will never convince his best friend and lying wont work.

"I know yo--" Jimin cut Taehyung off.

"Bye!" Not so soon the door slammed shut with a loud thud. He left the couple alone with the silence. You're now sitting on the couch while him still standing there, no one can move.

Awkwardness, now you know the feeling of what the say 'awkward' with the person you love, the man you love. It felt shit haha.

"I--"

"Yo--"

You both stopped by cutting each other. You laughed internally.

"Okay, uh, speak first." You said.

"No, its okay, you can spea--" You cut him off.

"It's fine really." You said while smiling.

"I just wanted to say, I liked the food you made for me." He said with a blush.

"He's so cute"

"You liked it? that's my purpose."

"Really? to impress your husband?"

You nodded.

"I'm not going to lie, you look gorgeous today." He spat.

"Really? hey, you're making me blush."

"You're always making me blush tho, your smile, yo--"

"Yah!" You whined cutely. He looked at you with a bright smile while walking towards you. You're nervous of what he can do. He sat beside you on the couch and cuddled you. You're so shock yet so happy. To your shock your body responded to his action. You hugged him too. You both chuckled enjoying each body's warmth.

(Sorry its short)