DELIVERY 1: Lizzie

Sunday.

Your POV:

"Kids, the Carnival at the town is open today at the late afternoon. If you guys aren't doing anything, then you guys can go there. Hoseok will come with you." Aunt said before flicking her finger on the lighter triggering fire to her cigarette.

I immediately reach out for the collar of my Christmas sweater glancing towards my older siblings whose currently tense and trying to tolerate the contaminated atmosphere she is causing.

"Yeah, we'll go to the carnival." Jimin-hyung spoke without inhaling.

Yeah right, we just want to get out of here before we get tuberculosis because of her.

There was no answer from aunt as she continued to smoke while watching a crappy show playing on TV.

I look down at my untouched breakfast. A hotdog and a piece of wheat loaf. Lazy hoe..

"Why aren't you eating Y/N?" I heard Jennie-unnie whispered to my right ear.

"I lost my appetite.." I muttered lowly, referring to my aunt as the cause. She makes everything really uncomfortable with us. There's this one time I was left alone at their house hoping for her to help me with my homework, but all she did was smoke in front of my face. I started carrying mouth masks around when visiting their place ever since.

Jimin-hyung sighed before stabbing the hotdog with the fork and ate it. Jennie-unnie took my loaf to put a chicken ham on it before eating. Aunt doesn't like her food not eaten.

I sighed sadly quite guilty at the fact that my older siblings ate my breakfast for me. "We'll get you something to eat when we get to the carnival." Jimin-hyung whispered. I nodded.

"Are you guys ready?" I heard Hoseok's voice from the staircase

"Are you guys ready?" I heard Hoseok's voice from the staircase. I turned to him buttoning the last bits of his plaid blue polo. "Y/N? Why are you not ready yet? And where is your oppa and unnie?" He asked me.

I blinked my eyes in a confusion. "Y/N? Get ready already!" He said waking me to reality. I was in a rush and I bumped into him on my way up to my room.

Running to my room I just grab what I see from my closet and put it on. A sweater and some loose pants. "Y/N~! Palli!!" I heard Jennie-unnie behind my door.

"Comiiiing~~" I said rushingly combing my hair and grab my phone before leaving.