DELIVERY 3: Starter Pack

Your POV:

After changing my clothes I went down to make myself breakfast.. or should I say, OUR breakfast (if he eats). I was about to open the fridge until I saw four sticky notes on it. Since it's already 10:46 AM. There was no point in going to school. Plus, I have English today.. ugh.

'Y/N~~ sorry i couldn't help you set your curved monitor up yesterday, i was too tired after the carnival. when i come home let's all go get groceries? ㅡ 형'

'SAENG!! I made the perfect breakfast for you; sunny side up, bacon and chicken sandwich with lettuce♥ I also made an extra lunch box for you in case you wake up 👌 We should totally watch Netflix on your curved monitor, I'm missing my Finn already😭 ㅡ Jennie'

'Hey cous~ Mom left money for the grocery beside the cookie jar, she added a bit more to it in case you want extra things to add. If ever you come late to school I'll just tell the teacher a very effective excuse ;) Thanks for having us over✌ ㅡ Hobi '

'Money by the coffee maker, buy groceries I added an additional of 400₩ on it because I didn't make a list.'

Guess this is aunt's..

I sighed as I look at the coffee maker next to the cookie jar and there stood the money. 1900₩

Damn.. Who needs this much money for a three week stock of grocery?!

I let it stay where it was an went to heat the food unnie made me. After setting the microwave to heat it for 1 minute and 50 seconds, I heard footsteps by the stairs.

The walking doll again..

"Y/N?"

"What?"

Taehyung appeared and walk over to me with droppy eyes, squinting at the lights which I just turned on. He had a loose shirt and satin pajamas on which I think came with the box. "I'm hungry.." He said.

I blinked for a few moments. "Dolls can be hungry?" I said confused.

"Apparently I'm a human right now after you made me alive." He retorted, sounding annoyed at my slow processing brain.

"Right.. But still.. Not to be harsh or anything, but I find dolls creepier than ghosts and paranormal phenomenons." I started, looking deep into his eyes. Now that I've noticed it.. they were.. crystal blue. Ughh, I have fetish over blue eyes...!

"I might be quite fine with stuffed dolls and non-movable dolls.. but articulated ones and life-size ones are scary.."

I passed by him to open the fridge and grab milk.

"So you're saying that I'm terrifying?" I heard his deep voice.

I stopped for a moment and turned to him. But he was smiling.. The fuck?

"I like being intimidating.." He said sitting on a chair by the kitchen table, resting his chin on his palm while staring at me. "Sadly I'm not suppose to make you uncomfortable," he added, pouting a bit.

"What do you eat?" I asked him after a long moment of silence.

"Just like what you eat."

"Be more specific please." I told him.

"Sandwich..?" He requested after seeing my glare.

"tHANK you!" The microwave beeped signalling that my breakfast is done. I grab it and put it down the kitchen table.

 I grab it and put it down the kitchen table

''Is this what you only got with you?'' I asked him showing him the flat box containing his clothes which came with him. All there wads inside was the t-shirt which he is already wearing, the matching satin top of his satin pajamas and a pair of fancy slippers. That's it.. no underwear..? - wait, actually, there's no need for underwear.. He's a doll afterall.. no biggie.

He pursed his lips in sadness. ''Why do I need clothes anyways? It's only us that will see each other..'' he said before taking a hold of the hem of his shirt - which got me alerted.

''YAH! NONONONONONONO! WATDAFUK BRO NO STRIP TEASING PLEASE THANK YOU!!" I told him holding down his shirt in case he insists in taking it off.

"Fine.." I heard him. I sighed in relief.. that was close- tHIS DOLL THO.. SO PERVErTIC.

"Why do I need clothes? Eventhough I'm a human now, I still have doll factors. Means, I won't stink, that means- no need for clothes. Easy.." He told me.

"Still!" I insisted. "If we are going to the groceries with you in your.. nightgown on- we'll get looks okay?" I told him. He sighed and sat down on my messy bed.

"Fine, if so.. do you have boy clothes?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

And that shot me. "I don't.." I started until I realize something. ".. but my older brother does." I left my room and went into my brother's.

I might be breaking privacy right now, but hey- he's not here so.. it's not really breaking privacy.

Opening the door to his room, I'm expecting a messy bedroom like the last time I've been here. BUT NO.. his room was neater.. it felt like it was forever ever since I've been in here. (actually haven't been in his room for the past two five years) He has a habit of closing the door to his bedroom behind him everytime he leaves or enter.

Walking to his closet, I opened it and a ton of clothes was in front of me (these are only winter clothes). Grabbing a white distressed and quite ripped long sleeves, and a pair of loose pants from my brother's closet, I immediately ran down to my room.

"Here." I said throwing the clothes to him. "Change and meet me downstairs."

Grabbing the money from the counter, I shove it down in my wallet before grabbing the keys to the house, I heard footsteps signalling that he's ready.

"This is comfortable, I like your brother's fashion choice." He said walking towards me. I look at him from bottom to top. Damn it suits him.. My chains of thoughts broke off when he wave his hand in front of him. "You're staring humaaan~" He told me.

I glared at him. "Let's go." I said walking off but he grab me by the wrist, stopping me. "What?"

"Your eyes shouts a compliment but your mouth spits insults.." He said softly. I melted by his words. "You look pretty.. Y/N.." He told me, pecking on my lips.

ㅡ e n d o f  c h a p t e r ㅡ