DELIVERY 8: Shop

Your POV:

I glanced at the wall clock just above the door. 12:43PM. I sighed. That wasn't a lot. The apartment was perfect. Quite spacious I might say. It has a bedroom, bathroom, a kitchen, a living room then a small guest room - which was perfect to be Taehyung's room.

It was a pastel blue themed apartment with gray marble floor and black trimmings. There isn't much stuff and we rearranged most of the furniture in our own liking.

I looked out the huge glass window facing the back of the living room and heaved out a deep breath. I can see my school from a distance. Dad was right, this was quite closer.

"Y/N," I heard Taehyung from behind. I turned to him with a hum. "I'm hungry." He said, holding his stomach while smiling sheepishly at me.

Then it snapped. "Oh right! Where are my manners." I chuckled as I went to the kitchen counter to get two boxes of pizza in the oven. We asked for delivery. "20 minutes." I told him. He nods.

I smiled and sat down on the sofa then grabbed my phone from my pocket. There had been a lot of notifications going on with AiBook since I haven't checked on it in like..... forever?

I felt the sofa lowen under Taehyung's weight as he sat down beside me. "What are you looking at?" he asked.

"Oh, AiBook." I replied. Silence. Then I realised. "It's a platform where you socialize with people." I explained him.

"Cool." He commented.

"Hey." I said, an idea popping on my head. "We should make you a profile! So if ever we part from each other, you can still connect with me." I brightly told him.

"Sure?"

"Great!" I said as I log out from my account. The log in sign up page immediately showed after loading. He'll just have to use one of my pseudo accounts.

After doing all the sign up things, it was time to give Taehyung's account a spark. I opened my camera then point it on him. He looked confuse but I said. "Smile for the camera Tae." I said, I don't know what happened but he flashed me the most geniune smile ever. I took it and showed Taehyung the photo.

He smiled at the photo. "I'll keep it to myself." I muttered. He looked up at me, confused. "Let's go to the mall and get you things, we'll take photos on the way."

He nods. I turned off the oven and put my shoes on before we both head out of the complex to the mall.

Taehyung and I entered the mall. And what do you know, the mall isn't even half full. Not that it's a bad thing. We have the mall for ourselves WOHOO!

I searched for my favourite clothing shop with my eyes. Stylenanda. I beamed as I drag Taehyung to the shop.

"Let's go get you clothes." I told him as we entered the shop. I inhaled the familiar scent of the store. I miss it here. It's been long ever since I've visited this shop..

I spotted the cashier. I walk towards her. She smiles as she greeted me. "Hi, it's been a long time ever since I've seen you here~ Should I get manager-nim?" She said. I smiled, saying a yes. She then grab the phone then dialled the manager.

I lean my back at the counter looking around at their new stuff, waiting for the clerk to do the phonecall. I noticed Taehyung did the same. He walked over to some racks, observing women's clothing, which made me chuckle.

"Good afternoon manager-nim. Seo Y/N is in here manager.. The usual routine I guess. Okay, thank you sir. Have a great day." I heard the clerk said. I turned to her to see her with a reassuring smile.

I walked over to Taehyung and lead him to the men's section. "Let's get you clothes shall we Taehyung?" I told him.

"Just so you know human, I am very good looking. So-" I smacked him on his shoulder. Two familiar clerks immediately neared us.

"OMG nice to you see again Miss Seo!" One of them said. Tan, a uninsecure bisexual drag queen who knows everything about fashion and clothes. I smiled at them. They then turned to look Taehyung standing next to me.

Tan whistled.

"Ooh, I see you found yourself a man." Anica, a foreign clerk, also one of my favourites said. They both eyed Taehyung head to toe.

"Believe whatever you want, but this doll needs a lot of clothes." I said, folding my arms. Taehyung looked blank. "I know that both of you choose the best clothes. Pick a lot for him."

Tan and Anica exchanged looks before smirking. "You approached the best people." They said in unison before dragging Taehyung to some racks.

Taehyung looked panic but I just gave him a reassuring smile. I watched as the both of them grab clothes and puts them over the confuse Taehyung to see if it will suit him. I giggled before walking to my favourite racks and choosing clothes for myself.

After almost an hour, I sat on the bench outside Taehyung's dressing room with two of my shopping bags on the floor. Tan and Anica is also outside almost as if they're more excited to see Taehyung try out clothes than I am.

Hope Taehyung can dress himself. He IS a doll.

A few minutes past and the curtains were drawn to expose Taehyung trying on outfits. One by one. Each surprising me everytime because of how much he could pull them off effortlessly. There were a lot but three stood out for me.

 There were a lot but three stood out for me

Carrying our shopping bags, we said goodbye to both Tan and Anica as we leave the shop and to the nearest café.

As soon as we enter I immediately noticed how almost all the girls turned their heads when they saw us enter. Must be because of Taehyung. I ignored the glances and lead Taehyung to an empty table.

"What is this place?" Taehyung asked, bewildered as he sat down, eyeing the place.

"This is a café. A big bakery where you can drink coffee and bread." I answered him. "My friend works at this place."

"Oh." He said. "Uhm Y/N, why is everyone looking at our direction?"

I cleared my throat before speaking. "You catched their attention." I said smiling at him.

"But I don't want their attention.." He started. He looked into my eyes. "I want yours.."