DELIVERY 5: Eyes

2ND POV:

While you sort out the groceries by the kitchen counter, you can sense Taehyung staring at you as you do so. Trying to ignore the weird feeling,, it doesn't help it when Taehyung is not saying anything.

You turn your head at Taehyung's direction (who's currently sitting on the counter chair), pretending to look at the clock pass him by the wall but your intention was to actually see if he still is looking at you. And hell yeah he is. Sadly you didn't make eye contact with him.

01:47 PM.

You recalled all the things that happen today. Your first day with the maybe-possessed doll who claimed that you made alive.

You woke up to meet him the same time realizing that you were already 2 hours late for school. Then you settled down to buy groceries with him, since you can't entrust him the house (he might be a thief in disguise we don't know). You bumped into a group of girls in the grocery store who looked like a group of delinquents chilling by.

Wait ㅡ  you thought Taehyung said that no one must know he exist but you..? Why didn't he say anything about being exposed in public?

You stopped yourself from putting things in the fridge. You took a deep breath before turning to Taehyung with your serious face.

"Liar." You spit. His left eyebrow immediately cocked up in confusion.

"What?" He said, flustered by your sudden attitude.

"You said that no one must know that you exist other than me ㅡ and yet, you said nothing about being at the grocery store today." You said, an eyebrow arched and arms folded across your chest, aura darkening and looking intimidating.

"Yes.. that's right.. I didn't say anything about being exposed in public today. I want to try the outside world.." He said lowly. "My master always tells me to not wander off in public.. I never really understood why.. But I just realized it know.." He added, looking up to you with soft eyes. He then stands up and walks to you.

"Do you ever think of what will people think of you the moment they lay eyes on you?" He said breathely with his husky voice.

You blinked your eyes for a moment. 

"No..? Why?" You said eyebrows furrowing at the lame and dull question.

"That's what I realized today." He said. You were still confuse. "Master doesn't want me to be judged, doesn't want people to find out I'm not human."

Your eyebrow still arched. What has it to do with him not being in public? Social anxiety?

"You don't look human." you muttered.

You chose not to listen to him since you know you won't be able to understand it ; so you resumed on sorting the groceries.

Taehyung sighed, a bit upset of you ignoring him again. He decided to give you space so he went upstairs. You didn't even notice him take off since your brain was still debating.

Entering the wide open room, which was your bedroom, he searched for the box where he came from. The box which you thought was your curved monitor.

You didn't really got the time to clean after you since you got homework to do and figured it's more important.

He knelt down and scavenges through the wrappings and etc.

It was not hard for Taehyung to find what he was looking for : The Rule Book. Even if it was not in the box he can still find it amongst the tored pieces of paper wrap scattered on the floor.

 Even if it was not in the box he can still find it amongst the tored pieces of paper wrap scattered on the floor

"Y/N?"

"Saeng-ah! How dare you skip school~~!"

You heard familiar voices calling for you. You groaned in annoyance as you blink your eyes slowly. You squint at the brightness embracing your eyes.

"Thanks for buying the groceries sis." Jennie said, you smiled sleepily at her. "With that said, let's go watch Netflix on your curved monitor~!" She squeled pulling your arms.

It took you a moment to process what is going on. You don't see Taehyung around.. which means..

"Wait unnie!" You called, she paused and turned to you with a hum. "I don't have the curved monitor yet."

"Yes you do, you got it yesterday." Jimin said quite confused.

"Oh - that was the wrong package. I took care of it don't worry." You told them trying not to stutter. Good thing that reason came up quick. "Delivering these days.." You said scoffing a bit as you stand up from the couch. They instantly believed in you.

Phew. Close call.

"Then we'll go watch it in hyung's TV then!" Your older sister teases running for Jimin's bedroom upstairs, alerting you and him.

"Hey hey hey!" Jimin said running after Jennie up the stairs. You scampered your way behind them. THEY MUST NOT! SEE TAEHYUNG!

ㅡ e n d  o f  c h a p t e r ㅡ

constant changes of povs. 2nd povs are used in order to know someone else other than the prtagonist's thoughts. btw seung Dragneel-sensei congrats for the nomination! commented +1 on the passage btw❤❤ good luck queen🔥💜