DELIVERY 4: Risks

Your POV:

I can't believe it..

It's not happening right?

Don't tell me it is..

I lost Taehyung.

I lost the freakishly tall and drop dead gorgeous doll named Taehyung. How? I don't know. But the second I turned, he was gone ㅡ puff! Vanished.

We are currently in the supermarket to buy the groceries. We aren't even halfway through this building and I already lost Taehyung ㅡ on a mONDAY.

WOW. Great job Y/N..

"Taehyung? Taehyung!" I called out loud. It might not help if he's not around my radar but oh welp. "Taehyung! Where are you?" I said pushing the cart forward while looking left and right.

Five minutes have past still no sign of him. Then, it panicked me. What if he suddenly breaks a joint? What if he slips and breaks his head? WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED BECAUSE HE'S SUSPICIOUSLY GORGEOUS?!?

Goddamnit! I told that doll to not go away from me!

"Uhm, excuse me," I tapped on a random woman with a teal dress. She turned smiling at me. Fakely. "Have you seen a guy -uhm, a head taller than me, thin.." I started but already at my first words she seemed confused.

"Young lady, there's a lot of tall guys out here." She said chuckling fakely. Obviously not wanting to help me. "Go ask someone else~" she said basically shooing me.

Right. Such a help.

I sighed, as I look for someone to ask. This supermarket is so empty. Aside from it is Monday, it's close to the school and most students go here to buy snacks. Where are they now?

Wait.. What time is it..?

I immediately grab my phone from my pocket. 11:58 AM. Oooohh snap.. I HAVE TO HURRY AND GET US OUT OF HERE.

As I search for him by my eyes, I grab all the things we need. "Miss, have you seen a tall guy, slender and.. utterly handsome?" I asked a young lady around 20 or something. ( cringing at my own question )

Unlike the old-pants lady from a while ago, this random girl seemed to be quite geniune with helping me. "Oh! That guy with ripped shirt on? Yeah, he's at the junk food section." She replied. I thanked her before running my way with the cart to the junk food section.

JUST hOW IN THE FREAKING HELL DID HE GET IN THE JUNK FOOD SECTION WHEN I WAS ALL THE WAY AT THE APPETIZER SECTION?!?

Hearing a familiar mumbling, I stopped. Turned and saw a crowd of school girls (from another school) squeling and fangirling.

I rolled my eyes. Well at least it's not someone from my school.

"Oppaaa~~ Why not?~"

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa look here~"

I heard them mumble. I noticed the same familiar fancy winter shoes. aHA!

I basically squished myself through the crowd, hearing them complaining as I slide. "Excuse me." I mumbled repeatedly to get through. And there he was, right in the middle of the crowd. Looking confused and claustrophobic from all the girls surrounding him.

I rolled my eyes again, grabbing his wrist and harshly pulling him out of the crowd. But before we could get through, a girl quickly grab a hold of me.