𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍

Fairy Tail High School
6:55 AM
Lucy's POV:

My name is Lucy Heartfillia, and I'm about to walk into the most amazing school in all of Magnolia.

It is my dream to attend Fairy Tail and become a celestial wizard like my mother, Layla Heartfillia. Now it's time to make that dream possible!

"I can't believe I'm standing right in front of Fairy Tail!" I squealed excitedly.

I placed a hand over my heart and thought, 'I will make you proud, mom, I promise.'

As I took my first steps into the building, I saw rows of lockers from the side of the hallway. Students hung around the lockers, laughing, talking, and chatting with their friends.

"I wonder where I should go to get my schedule?"

As I walked, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oww!"

We both fell to the floor, and I looked up to see a hand reaching for mine. The girl I bumped into had short white hair and deep blue eyes.

I reached out my hand, and she smiled at me apologetically. "Sorry about that; I was in a hurry."

"No, it's alright. I should have watched where I was going." I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Haha, it's fine. Hey, you must be new here. My name is Lisanna."

"Yeah, my name is Lucy; Lucy Heartfillia," I stated with a proud smile.

"Well, Lucy, how do you like Fairy Tail so far?"

"I love it! It's been my dream to attend Fairy Tail for so long!"

"I can tell you, and I will be good friends."

I like Lisanna already; she seems so laidback and friendly. Maybe I can finally have a new start.

"Lucy, do you need help getting your schedule? Because I can get my sister to help."

"Really? Thank you, I thought I was going to get lost in this school."

"No problem. I can also give you a tour of the school and introduce you to everyone."

"I would love that!" I exclaimed.

"Then let's go!"

Lisanna showed me around the school as we walked to the principal's office.

"Principal Makarov, it's me, Lisanna. May I come in?"

"Of course, Lisanna, come right in."

Me and Lisanna walked in to see a short older man who I assumed was Principal Makarov.

"Good morning, child. How can I help you today?"

"Principal Makarov, this is Lucy. She's new here, and we were wondering if she could have her schedule?"

"Of course, it's nice to meet you, Lucy. It's wonderful to have a new face in our school." He said, greeting me with a warm smile.