𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚒𝚖

"Hey, it's rude to stare, you know?" The boy said with a frown.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered as I looked down at my desk.

"Whatever..." He whispered back.

The pinked-haired boy huffed at my response. I didn't mean to stare at him; he seemed so intriguing. I wanted to know more about him. I shook the feeling off and started to pay attention again.

"Now, students, you currently are juniors, and next year you'll all be seniors. It's important to be on time for your classes if you want to prove you can be responsible, isn't that right, Mr. Dragneel?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Natsu said as he rolled his eyes

"Alright, now that's been settled. I forget to mention that we have a new student among us in Fairy Tail. Ms. Heartfillia, please stand up and introduce yourself to the class."

I internally groaned, 'Crap, I hate presenting myself in front of other people.'

I stood from my desk and gave everyone a little smile even though I was nervous. "Hi, my name L-Lucy Heartfillia..."

"It's nice to meet you, Lucy. Now tell us a little bit about yourself."

"Well, I recently just moved here, and I like to read."

At that moment, I wanted to face-palm myself. 'Great. Now everyone probably thinks I'm a weirdo.'

"Thank you for sharing with us, Lucy. I hope everyone will give Lucy the respect she deserves."

"T-Thank you, Mr. Gildarts." I stuttered as I sat back down.

"Alright, everyone, get out your calculus books and turn to page 31."

I took out my calculus book and began turning the pages. 'This isn't so bad. Hopefully, the rest of the day will go smoothly.'

A few hours later...
In the cafeteria
12:32 PM

"Lucy, over here!" Lisanna waved at me from one of the tables with her friends seated next to her.

I walked over, placed my lunch next to Lisanna, and sat down.

"Lucy, these are my friends. Girls, this is Lucy."

"Hi, Lucy!" Each of them smiled at me as they introduced themselves.

"It's so great to finally meet you, Lucy. Lisanna has said some great things about you. But I think she told you a lot about us already." Levy said with a chuckle.

"It's great to meet you too, and your right. Lisanna has already told me a lot about you girls."

Laughter erupted from the small table.

"Good things, I hope. It's wonderful to meet you, Lucy." Erza reached out her hand for a handshake. 

I took her hand and was surprised by her strength. Erza could practically throw me across the room.

"I'm Juvia, and I'm in love with Gray Fullbuster. So don't even think about taking him from me!" Juvia said with a hint of jealousy at the end.

"Believe me, I wouldn't dream of it," I said with a nervous laugh.

"So, what kind of wizard are you?" Juvia asked.

"Well, I'm actually a celestial wizard. But I'm not that powerful yet."

"I'm a water mage, and my darling Gray is an ice wizard. Which proves that we are destined to be soulmates!" Juvia exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.

"Lisanna tells me you enjoy reading; is that true?"