𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛

Slide the picture to the right; you will see a YouTube video. Please do not play the song until I tell you to!

Walking through town, I couldn't help but notice how large Hargeon was. The city was actually victorious for its fishing industry, which doesn't attract a lot of wizards in general. But the loss of magic can still be bad for business. 

I smiled at the modesty of the town as we continued to walk.

"Are we there yet?!" Natsu complained as he sluggishly walked along.

"Would you shut the hell up!"

"You shut up!"

"That's enough!" Erza said, smacking the boy's heads.

"Ow!"

"We have a mission to complete, so stop your whining and move it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"But I'm hungry! When are we going to have lunch?" Happy said as his stomach growled.

"I agree. We haven't eaten in forever!

I sighed, "You two are so dramatic."

"We'll eat after we see the mayor."

"But we've been walking forever."

"Hey, genius, how bout you look up?"

We all looked up and saw a huge building, which seemed to be the town hall.

"We finally made it! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu said as he attempted to run inside.

"Not so fast." Erza grabbed Natsu roughly by the shoulders, which made him cringe slightly.

"What?"

"We can't just barge right in. We're here to represent our school, which means we must be respectful."

"Respectful, my ass," Natsu grumbled.

When we went inside, we saw a receptionist at the front desk working on some paperwork. 

Erza walked up to the desk with a confident look on her face. The receptionist looked up and gave Erza a fake smile.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"We need to see the mayor; it's urgent business."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"I'm afraid not, but our school has sent us to complete a request."

The woman smacked her lips together. "A what?"

"As I said, it's urgent business."

The receptionist rolled her eyes before continuing to go through her paperwork.

"Alright, I'll check with the mayor first."

The receptionist stood from her desk and walked towards the mayor's office.

Erza walked back to us with an unreadable expression.

"Well, what did she say?" Gray asked.

"She needs to check with the mayor first."

"That's total bullshit!" Natsu exclaimed as he raised his fists in anger.

"Easy, Natsu. You're going to get us kicked out!" I said, attempting to calm Natsu down.

"Well, they should have already known that we were coming!"

"Maybe they weren't informed of our arrival."

"Well, they should do their jobs better," Natsu grumbled.

"Excuse me."

We turned to see the receptionist giving all of us an emotionless expression.