Chapter 1- Enter Central City

Author's Note: In this story, Iris works at both Jitters and CCPN and Iris and Barry are married. Nothing in Season 4 happened yet other than the marriage. There will probably be some Marley/Kara stuff in here as well as Adam/Ryder. Just pretend Supergirl (TV 2014) is part of Earth-1. Anywho, enjoy this trash and please, complain about any grammar problems or anything like that. 

__________________________________________________

Blaine's POV

'Welcome to Central City'  The sign read as Kurt and I drove by. We are meeting with the Warblers and New Directions from my junior year for some sort of 10 year glee reunion. Niff decided to host the reunion for both glee clubs to not only make it easier for Kurt and me, but to get it in nameless grudge holders that still think they are enemies with the other glee clubbers and hope that somewhere, Sebastian will show up. My husband's high pitched voice broke me out of my thoughts, "Is it safe to have the reunion in Central City?"

Adjusting my hands on the wheel, I turned my head slightly to the right to look at my husband. I said, "I don't know baby, but we have to just trust that The Flash can keep the city safe for the time that we're gonna be there." The Flash is the designated superhero of Central City. He moves faster than the speed of sound, and is secretly my superhero crush, if those exist. "Besides, if it isn't safe, Santana would probably go Lima Heights on Jeff and Nick's a**es." I turned on the signal, going to the exit to Central City. I found a quaint coffeeshop along the road, CC Jitters. I pulled into the parking lot and turned to Kurt asking, "Do you want to eat lunch and get a little caffeine in our systems before we get to the hotel?"

Apparently, Kurt didn't need me to even ask. His hand was already unbuckling his seat belt, his other hand on the door handle. He looked over his shoulder, "yes, please. It's been a long day." It's true, we had to leave at 6am and it is a 7 hour drive from Lima (we were visiting Burt and Carole). It is currently 1:30pm.

I unbuckled and hopped out the car; being the wonderful husband that I am, I opened his door and held out a hand for him to take. "May I?" I asked as he took my hand, giggling. I brought him down to my level and quickly pecked his lips before pulling him to CC Jitters. It was a nice coffeeshop, the chairs and tables giving me a small flashback of the Lima Bean in Ohio. Kurt went to get a table for us as I got in the decently short line to order.

It was my turn to order. "Hi, what can I get for you?" the barista asked, her name tag on her black "CC Jitters" apron reading Iris. She was pretty, her dark skin somehow causing her dark brown eyes to stand out more.

"Uh hi, can I get a grande medium drip and a grande non-fat mocha? For here?" Iris smiled and typed in the order, the price reading a reasonable price of $7.37.

As I paid her, she began to say, "So are you new here or are you visiting?" I looked at her, wondering if she was talking to me or a person behind me.

There was no one behind me so I assumed that she was talking to me. I responded, "My husband and I are just visiting. We're attending a 10 year high school glee club reunion. I don't know why it's here though, our high school, Dalton Academy, is in Ohio."

Iris smiled, "That's nice. Do you need a tour guide, because my husband and I can show you and your husband around." I looked at her, wondering if she is always this nice to visitors. "Oh! That sounded weird, sorry. It's just that I'm sure that my husband, Barry, went to Dalton Academy for high school." I nodded, though I don't remember anyone by the name of Barry. "He should actually be on his way here now. My shift is over now. Maybe meet that husband of yours?" I nodded as she went to tell the manager. It's funny how we just met, and we're acting like we've been friends since we were little. As she came out, she carried a drink tray carrying three drinks; mine and Kurt's drinks, and presumably hers.

I found Kurt sitting at a four person table in the middle of the room, on his phone. He looked up as we approached, raising a perfect eyebrow at Iris. "Hi honey. This is Iris. She's one of the baristas here and one of my new friends. She offered to show us around the city." Kurt smiled and said, "That's nice of you, thank you. I'm Kurt. Kurt Hummel-Anderson and this is my husband Blaine Anderson-Hummel." He put a hand out for her to shake. Iris took it and responded with, "I'm Iris West-Allen." Kurt and I smiled as Iris and I sat down. We ended up talking for about half an hour as if we were close friends.

Iris' phone vibrated and she smiled, the love in her eyes shown brightly to the two men in front of her. She looked at Kurt and I saying, "Excuse me, my husband is on his way here. I'll just get him a drink." We smiled as she went to the short line and ordered a drink for her husband. I turned to Kurt, "She's nice, isn't she?"

He smiled, leaning to the side so his head resting on my shoulder. "Yeah, she's really easy to get along with. I wonder if her infamous husband is as hot as her or has as good of a fashion sense as her." I looked down at his face with love as I laughed at his comments. "I'm serious, Blaine," he said, "she is hot and has a good fashion sense. Not to mention kind. No one like that would ever be with someone that doesn't even look somewhat decent nor act somewhat kind." I nodded in agreement. Kurt continued, "I don't know why, but she has this thing over me that makes me want to go Lima Heights on her husband's a** if he is anything like Smythe." At that comment, my grin faltered and Kurt closed his eyes, sighing. No one has been able to contact Sebastian Smith for the past 10 years. His phone number was disconnected, he didn't live in his old house in Westerville, and the last time he signed onto any social media account was the last day of senior year.

We heard Iris' voice approach us again, but she was talking to another male, probably her husband. Kurt and I straightened up; Kurt sat up straight and fixed his hair and I merely shook my head, removing any depressing thoughts (about Sebastian) from my head. We looked at Iris' husband, Barry, as she briefly mentioned earlier. He is tall and lanky, yet muscular at the same time; the way he holds himself just screams "NICE" and "DORKY". He was looking down at Iris, who is walking in front of him, so we weren't able to see his face until they got to our table.

Iris smiled at us as she and Barry sat down. He was looking down at his phone under the table, as if he wanted to avoid eye contact as much as possible. Weird. She took a sip from her coffee and said, "Kurt, Blaine, I'd like you to meet my husband, Barry Allen. Barry, these are the new friends I was talking to you about. Kurt and Blaine." Kurt and I both stuck our hands out to Barry for him to shake. He took our hands in a friendly handshake, head still down at his phone. Iris slapped him lightly on his arm, (I'm pretty sure Iris just said to him something along the lines of, "just make eye contact already") and he slowly started to lift his head. Kurt and I were shocked at who was sitting in front of us now. 

__________________________________________________

Another Author's Note (Sorry)- Please, comment and suggest anything. I will try to fit any requests in. This story may also be posted under Edward.Fake.Cullen in fanfiction.net and/or cello_great_again in ao3.

Happy life,

Me