Chapter 7

**Forgive me if Mon-El is OOC, I never got his vibe, but I tried. And btw— idc if he's technically not supposed to be here. It's called artistic license or something, idk. And also sorry bout my grammar, I'm not good at past/present tense stuff**

Kara's POV

After Blaine and Kurt left, Barry, Adam and I went back inside, this time going to the cortex. I sat down at one of the monitors' seats while Barry and Adam remained standing. "Oh, before I forget, Adam, this is Barry—formerly known as Sebastian Smythe—and Barry, this is Adam aka Ryder back in high school," I introduced the two. "Anyway, that was weird," I said, spinning around on the seat. "I was definitely not expecting Klaine to be here."

"Yeah," agreed Adam, "why were they even here?"

"Iris got me roped into giving them a tour of the city," Barry explained. That makes sense. Iris can make Barry do anything she wants because he's deeply in love with her.

"Hey Barry? Where are Caitlin and Cisco? We can bring them as our plus one's since apparently," I look at Adam with a playful glare, "we're all directly invited, which means Adam and I can invite two people with us."

Barry looked around the room, to see it empty. He stood there, thinking for a moment before he remembered something. "I'm pretty sure they had some personal things to get to, but they promised that they would be available to protect the city from metas as much as they can."
"Oh, okay. At least we know that we won't leave the city completely defenseless from metas all night" I said, now thinking of who else we can invite. "What about Oliver, Barry? You can ask him if he wants to come, and just run him here," I said, looking at Barry. He nodded, pulling his phone out.

"Hey Kara, why don't you ask your boyfriend to go with us?" Adam asked me.

"Oh shoot, I forgot about him!" I exclaimed, slapping my forehead. I can't believe I forgot about Mon-El! (I ship the two, leave me alone.) Barry threw the interdimensional extrapolator to me and Adam and I used it to hop back home. While Adam went back to his house to check if he forgot something, I went to my/our apartment, where I found Mon-El watching Schitt's Creek on Netflix.

"Hey Kara, you're already back from your reunion?" He asked me, still focused on the show. I stopped a few steps behind him, trying to remember if I even told him about the reunion.

"Hey... how do you know about that?" I asked.

He looked around at me and said, "Alex told me when I was wondering where you were."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mon-El. I can't believe I forgot to tell you," I apologized. He stood, taking me in a hug. "But do you want to join us at the reunion? I can still bring you as my plus one since Adam actually turned out to be Ryder." He nodded, turning off the TV. "Great! We can leave once we're ready." We went to our room to get ready for the reunion tonight. After we (mainly just Mon-El) looked decent, we met up with Adam and returned to STAR Labs.

—— After Kara left to get Mon-El——

Barry's POV

Right when Kara and Adam left, I called Oliver. "Heeeeey Ollie," I said.

"What do you want, Barry?" He asked in an absolutely lovely growl.

"Holy fracking hell, Ollie. What crawled up in your pants and died?" I asked, chuckling. "Anyway," I continued, "Do you want to join Kara, Iris, and me at my high school reunion? We can bring one more guest, and surprise surprise, we thought of you."

"Wow, I feel special. I suppose I can go," he said, surprising me. I really expected him to resist at least a little bit.

"Yes! It's kind of a semiformal event, so pack something nice and I'll pick you up in 15 minutes?" I heard him sigh and mutter "fine." I said bye and hung up. I sped over to a Big Belly Burger in Star City to pick up a small snack of 4 burgers, 3 large fries, and a chocolate milkshake and ate it there before I took a casual stroll down to the Arrow Cave. When I saw him, I gave him my best cheesy smile. "Heeeeeey Ollllliiiieeee," I said. "You ready?" He sighed and nodded, motioning to a small bag he's holding. "Cool. Let's go," I said, picking him up and zooming back to STAR Labs.

"Thanks, Barry" Oliver said as he set his bags down. "So," he started, taking out a maroon button-down shirt, a nice black slacks, and a matching jacket. "What exactly is this event?"

"Oh," I said, pulling out clothes I prepared on the Flash suit mannequin, "it's just a high school reunion of sorts." We began to get dressed in the cortex.

"Ah, I see," Oliver says, now dressed in his attire, folding his old clothes. "Where is it going to be held?" Oliver asks. I stop tying my tie as I turned to look his way, tilting my head as if saying, elaborate. He looks at me as though I was an idiot—which, lets face it, he probably thinks I am—and says in a dry tone, "Since this is a high school reunion, I suppose that there will be a significant amount of attendees, so the venue should be a big one."

"Ooohh," I said, as I finally finished tying the tie, "it's a reunion for two schools' glee clubs, so there shouldn't be too much people crowding Jitters. Maybe 35, 40 people?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "What?" I ask.

"Isn't that still quite a big group for Jitters?" He asked, taking a seat at one of the computers.

"No, not really. Jitters is surprisingly big. It might be a tiny bit crowded, but I doubt it'll be that big of a deal." As I sit by the other monitor across from Oliver, a breach appeared in the center of the Cortex and Mon-El, Adam, and Kara stepped out, all three of them dressed for the reunion. "Oh great, you're here. Shall we get going? We still need to pick Iris up from our flat." Everyone nodded and soon we were heading out.

As we were heading outside, Oliver looked at me and asked, "Wait, there's going to be six of us. What car are we taking?" Kara and I shared a look and I smirked, telling him, "Just you wait." Once we got to the parking lot, we saw a limo pull in. "Hop on in" I said, opening the door. We left the labs at 6:30 and started towards my apartment. Soon enough, we picked up Iris and arrived at Jitters at precisely 8pm. We exited the limo and while it drove off, we stood outside the shop; Iris stood by me, arm looped in mine while Kara and Mon-El stood in a similar manner. Oliver and Adam stood alongside us. Kara and I shared a look and I smirked, 

"It's showtime."

**Ok, so, here's the plan so far. Next chapter is going to be the reunion. I might take the suggestion and add a quick Malec scene. Just like a quick "yo mike u gay" and mike being all like "ye" and people being like "cool man." So, yeah. AnYWaY I tHANK aLL yOU LaDs wHO rEAD tHIs i LoVE aLL tHE sUPpORt :) **