Chapter 4- Dear Marley Rose

Yo what is up my dudes? This is no doubt gonna be one of those stories that the author updates once every 2 years. But since I'm on winter break, I decided to write this filler chapter/interlude while I brainstorm how to continue Barry's side of the story.

Anyways, context wise, just pretend that somehow Kara spent some of her high school years in Earth-1 under the alias Marley Rose. Pretend that Adam and Kara stayed in contact because Adam was like "woah dude I think you're an alien" and she was like "yea bro", then he was like "cool bro you're a cool dude but I don't think we'll work as a couple very well but like stay in contact my dude", and she was like "oh sure bro that's great." 

And btw, I don't care bout swearing anymore. Im a big boy and I can swear whenever the hell I want.

*******Kara POV*********

It was about 2pm when I found that dreaded letter, addressed to Marley Rose from Lima, Ohio. How did WMHS even send me mail if I'm 35 earths away? I opened the letter and it stated: 

Dear Marley Rose,

You are invited to the 10 year Mckinley New Directions/Dalton Academy Warblers Glee club reunion. It will take place in CC Jitters in Central City on January 28, 2016 at 8:00 pm. You are able to bring one guest to the reunion. 

-William Schuester, William McKinley HS, principal

(This probably won't make much sense but just go with it) I know I spent part of my high school career in Earth-1 due to a DEO scientist's malfunction on dimension travel devices, but it still flabbergasts me that I went to school on Barry's earth. I decided I should go to the reunion since I was overdue for a visit to Earth-1 anyway. I haven't gone under the name Marley Rose in a while and I haven't told anyone about WHMS, even Alex since the DEO told her and Eliza that I was granted a scholarship and left for a special boarding school to cover for my disappearance. 

Receiving this invitation did remind me of something-- or rather, someone. Adam Grant. He looked so much like Ryder and after all this magic crap and the mystery of the letter, who am I to immediately overlook the idea that Adam and Ryder are the same person? After all, I am both Marley and Kara. 

Adam and I stayed in contact after the Bizarro thing happened. We decided that maybe we weren't the ideal match as romantic partners, but we still keep in contact and are actually pretty good friends. He knows I am Supergirl and he knows about the multiverse, so he wouldn't be too shocked if I brought him to Earth-1. I decided to text him,

Kara: Hey Adam, I have an invitation to a high school reunion-of-sorts. Do you want to be my plus one? 

Adam: Yeah, sure Kar. Where we going? Midvale High? (I'm pretty sure that's where Kara went to school in the actual show)

Kara: No, actually. We're going to Earth-1 since that's where I graduated.

Adam: No shit, really?

Kara: Yeah. I was accidentally sent to Earth-1 after an experiment gone wrong. So, you up for it? We can leave today and be back in like 2 days since I wanna spend some time with the boys.

Adam: Sure, that sounds fun. I can't wait to meet "the boys". What's the dress code?

Kara: I actually don't know. I'm guessing like fancy, but casual

Adam: So... semi-formal?

Kara: Yeah. I'll probably just wear a nice dress. You can probably wear nice jeans and a button down?

Adam: Sure, sounds good. I'll see you in a few?

Kara: Yep. Meet me at the donut shop at 5?

Adam: Yes'm.

Now that I had my trip organized, I had to call Alex and tell her I'm taking a quick vacation. I call her and tell her that I'm going to Earth-1 with Adam since I wanted to introduce him to the boys. (Sorry, I'm lazy, I don't want to write the conversation). I end the call then and start getting my things together. I made sure my dimension traveller that Cisco made was with me and started for the donut shop. 

When I got to the donut shop, I immediately spotted Adam with a backpack on, holding a bag full of my usual order, 3 dozens of glazed donuts. "Hey," I said, giving him a hug. 

"Hi, Kara," he replied, returning my hug with one arm, the bag of donuts in his other. "I'm ready to go. My bag is all packed."

"Coolio. Let's go," I said, as we left the shop to head to find an empty alleyway so we can go to Earth-1. We walked a block and walked through the blue portal when I pressed the button.