Chapter 1: Encounter and Introductions

"-Sigh- School's finally over..." I muttered to myself as I walk along the road lazily.

"Awww, (Y/N)'s tired from school, how cute~ hihi," Diane giggled, my childhood friend whom I've known since nursery school, she has a cute round face, brown hair and beautiful blue eyes... yeah totally way out of my league... then, why are we hanging out together?

"Hey Diane, I've been meaning to ask you this, why haven't you got a boyfriend yet?"

"Huh?"

"I'm sure at least six people from your class should've asked you out by now, isn't it weird? You being really athletic, pretty and socialised but still have time to spend with a loser like me?"

"You're not a loser, you're you"

"Don't dodge my questions will y-"

"Hey (Y/N), wanna go karaoke?"

"-Sigh- no for the last time, I'm not like you, I don't like doing this sort of thing, if anything I wanna go home and finish my homework for once"

"Eh? That's rare even for you, (Y/N)... come on please, just this once please~?"

"No! I want to go home and do my homework!"

"You want to go home just because of that anime thing right?"

"N-No! Of course no-"

"Come on lets go!" She exclaimed as she dragged my arm to the direction of the karaoke place she always goes to. 

Sigh.... I can't even resist due to my lack of strength, this happens all the time. I should workout some more, nah.

(Time skip to the karaoke place)

"So, (Y/N) what song are you gonna sing to?"

"Guess I'll just go for the usuals"

"What?? But there are so many other songs you could sing to! C'mon just choose a different song this time"

"Fine, you have any suggestions?"

"How about a song from U's?"

"What, U's? Never heard of it, how many songs do they have?"

"Well, two for now, so do you want to sing to START:DASH!! or Korekara no Someday?"

SMACK!!

"You idiot, that spells μ's not U's"

"Owww~! So I got it wrong, that doesn't give you the reason to hit me like that..."

"I'm not strong, so it won't hurt as much as you say it is"

"Pihi~" She giggles as she puts her tongue out and winks, "So, what song do you want to sing to?"

"Then I guess I'll go for START:DASH!!"

(Time skip to after karaoke)

"Huh, guess they're not so bad."

"Right?"

"But why is there only three people singing when there's 7 of them?"

"Oh, START:DASH!! was published before the other 4 people joined them, and I heard a rumor that now they have 9 members!"

"Are they going to have a live concert?"

"Huh? You aren't the type to get interested in this sort of thing, how come you're interested in it now?"

I blushed, "D-Does it really matter? H-Hey! Don't dodge my questions!!"