~Chapter 23~

Mito Uzumaki's point of view.

Mito had woke up as usual and stumbled out of her room half-asleep only to bump into the door frame, "OW! damn it!" she hissed still not getting used to the fact that she could only see out of one eye. "Mito? You okay? That sounded like a hard hit." Sasuke said climbing out of his side of the bed and stepping over to her, 

"Naw, nothing like yesterday's but I need to work with Kakashi, he's the only one with one eye and is able to navigate without bumping into everything." Sasuke nodded and pulled Mito into his arms for a comforting hug, wrapping her arms around him she smiled into his chest and then kissed his bare skin. 

"Ooh, you give me chills when you do that." smiling she did it again only lower. "Oh, I wish we could keep going but we have a mission today, remember?" groaning against his chest she grumbled about him being a party-pooper, but got dressed anyway. "I'll make it up to you after." sighing she nodded, she knows he'd keep his promise she's done the same many times.

-

It was early in the afternoon and Team 7 had finished another mission, it was a relatively calm afternoon until Naruto decided to creep Sakura out with a flashlight and an idea to see behind Kakashi-sensei's mask. "AAGH! What's the matter with you!!" she screamed before punching him in the head.  

But she quickly returned to her cutesy self when Sasuke turned away, "This is lame. You can count me out." Sasuke said with his hands in his pockets. He was just walking away when Mito got back, he looked severely creeped out, "Babe? What's wrong?" shuddering he flopped over and used her shoulder as a rest.

"Your brother's got this crazy plan to see Kakashi's real face." Mito perked up a bit at the idea of already knowing but she just wanted to rub it in that she saw not what she saw. "Oh, well, then I'm out I've already seen it." Naruto and Sakura fell over in shock and Sasuke straightened up in surprise.

"When?" he asked, a bit jealous. "When we were in the Land of Waves, when I was taking care of him while you guys training." Sasuke frowned, "What else did you see?" rolling her visible eye she cupped his cheeks and planted a sweet and lust-filled kiss on his lips. "Please don't leave me alone with them while they're like this." sighing she agreed, just to make him feel better.

-

Sitting at Ichiraku's for some Ramen that was a treat to Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura sat to Kakashi-sensei's right, while Mito was on his left already digging into her bowel "Well, this is out of the ordinary. You four treating me to lunch, I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me." and right as the words left his mouth a big pile of snow landed on him.

Sakura and Naruto posed while Sasuke pulled out a sign that said 'He fell for it!" and they all smiled. But it was a failed plan and they came up with another one for the next day.

Mito was enjoying her first bowel when they tried the next day, "You four treating me to lunch, I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me, today..." he said raising his hands to defend himself from nothing, yet. "Or something..." then his Ramen exploded in his face. Sakura and Naruto posed while Sasuke pulled out a sign that said 'He fell for it!" and they all smiled again. 

"Is that the idea?" they gasped in surprise as he deduced their plans and now they had to come up with another one for the next day. 

-

"The four of you treating me to lunch, you're not going to drop a big pile so snow on me..." he questioned and posed before reaching for his chopsticks and adding, "Or something like that." when nothing happened he picked up chopsticks and split them, "Naw I'm just being silly," about to dig in he was hit in the face with a giant extension fist.