Chapter 1...

One day in NYC: "Oh my God! You and Chandler?!" Rachel says squealing. "Yeah I know, but we've known each other for so long and we're best friends and that part is matter of fact, ruined." Monica says happily. Chandler and Monica just got engaged and everyone is super excited for the wedding. "Honey, I'm home!" Chandler says all sarcastic. "Hey babe" they kiss and go sit at the dining room table. "So you will never believe this! The guys at my office thought I was gay and kept asking me out! Like do I LOOK gay to you?!" Chandler says upset. They all stare at him with this "yeah you do" look. "Oh come on! Could I BE anymore gay?"

 "Honey, don't be upset! Besides, I'm ready for bed and I am ready to have some food if you know what I mean" Monica says in a seductive voice. "Get. A. Room," phoebe yells out. Chandler then adds "shouldn't you be at home?" "Shut up Bing!" Phoebe yells a little angry. Phoebe then walks out of Monica's apartment as Ross (Monica's big brother) goes in. "Hi," he says all droopy. Monica hears him and walks towards him. "Awww Ross what is wrong now?!" Monica says in a inpatient tone. "Oh there's nothing wrong, I just wanted to get some food," Ross laughed, Monica did not. "Get out!" "Aww come on that was good!" "Yeah okay, now here's something that's funny," "What?" "Get the Fuck out!" "Dang Mon, profanity." "GET OUT!" Monica yells then Ross goes out on to his apartment across the street.

 *The next Morning*

 "Chandler wake up!" Monica whispers. She wakes him up . "What?" "I just had a dream." "For the last time Monica, Martin Luther King is not going in your dream!" Chandler laughs.

 "Okay come on! Listen, I had a dream that I was, well,-"Mon!" "Okay, Okay! So um, Rachel... and I... were just... you know... talking and one thing lead to another, and me and Rachel were having sex..." "WHAT?!" Chandler said shocked. "I know I know! But, it felt soooooo gooood!!! I mean wow! She sucked by breasts and kissing me all over! She was licking me like some type of fucking... OREO!!! And OMG, she tasted so... so... amazing!!! Don't get me STARTED on her BODY!!! I mean mmmm such. a dinner!"

 Monica moaned a bit. "Uh, Monica? Please remember that you have a husband, and he's sitting right here." Chandler says calmly in his comedic voice. Monica just stares at him. She thinks about the dream a bit more and moans a bit. "Um, Mon?" "Yes?" "I'm hungry, can I have something to eat?" "Sure chandler" Monica sighs.

 When Monica gets up, she hears someone coming through the purple door. When it opens, it's Rachel. Monica glares at Rachel for a bit. "Um, hi Mon, why are you staring at me like that?" "What? Oh! Sorry, I was in my thoughts." Rachel raises a brow which makes mon "squeeze" a bit. "Mmm, is that breakfast I smell?" Rachel looks around. She goes over to Monica and hugs her from behind. "Oh God Rach..." Monica moans. Rachel looks at her puzzled. "Are you okay Monica?" "Um... yeah, probably still sleepy that all" she lies. When the breakfast 🥞 is ready, Monica calls out for Chandler. *smacks lips* "well, well, well, what DO we have here?" Chandler says yawning.

 "It's your breakfast honey" Monica says while putting his plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage down. When she sets it down, Rachel Brings Monica close to her and kisses her on the lips. "I love you" she says seductively. "I... love you too!" Monica says surprised. "Can I talk to you in the other room please?" Rachel whispered to Monica.

 They go into Rachel's old room. When Rachel closes the door, she gets closer to Monica and whispers "hey, let's prank Chandler!"

 Monica's jaw dropped. "Wait, what?" She says all confused. "Let's prank Chandler!" Rachel says all excited. "Okay the prank will be that we are secretly hooking up and that the best part is, IT'LL BE LIKE A LESBIAN EXPERIENCE!!" "Oh. My. God." Monica bites her lip. Rachel is looking at Mon all confused. Again. "Monica... Are you sure you're okay?" Monica nods "yes. It's just that- you'll figure it out" "*sighs* okay...." So when Chandler is still eating, they make their plan to make everyone is thinking they are hooking up.

 "Okay, who's making the first move?'' Rachel says while grabbing Monica's hands. '' uh, you're better at this more than me.'' Monica says shyly. Rachel just goes with it then comes out of the room with Mon behind her. When Monica closes the door behind them, they see Joey drinking orange juice at the table. '' well, well, well, what took you chicas so long hmm? did you guys have sex?!'' Joey says snickering. Monica and Rachel look at each other both raising an eyebrow. "*huffs* well,  guess i'll continue eating...'' Joey looking confused.

 When Monica sits down, Rachel goes in behind her and squeezes her breasts. '' Well hello to you too.'' Monica smirking. Joey and Phoebe both look up at them all confused. "what? you want it too Pheebs?'' Rachel says serious but laughing as well. Phoebe scoffs, "you wish sister!" After all of them pray and eat their food, they all decide that they want to watch a movie. "So what movie do you putas want to watch?'' Rachel says flipping through the lists of movies on netflix.

 They all sit there thinking. Phoebe then interrupts the silence by saying "ooh! we should watch 'We're the Millers'!" Everyone looks at her weirdly. "um, what's that about?" Ross asks. "*clears throat* it's about this quote on quote family that- well, you'll see..." Phoebe winks. So Rachel goes onto the "search" and types in "we're" and sees it. "turn off the lights chandler" Phoebe squeals.

 When the movie starts, it starts out as this beautiful, stunning woman as this stripper named Rose. Ross starts to moan a bit. "goddamn she's hot!" "Ik right!?" Phoebe giggles. "I would love to hit something like that piece of mama." Joey raises. Monica and Rachel look blankly at the woman, seeing how gorgeous and sexy this woman is acting. Rachel then looks at Monica and grabs the blanket to put on them.

 When the blanket is on them, Rachel slips her hand under Monica's pants. Monica gasps. She couldn't believe her eyes that Rachel Fucking Green just put her hand into her pants. "Rachel..." Monica whispers with a little moan. "Yes?" She says seductively. "Can we go into another room please?" "Sure babe."

 They excuse themselves from the couch and go into Rachel's old room again. Rachel closes the door and pushes Monica onto the wall. Monica bites her lip. "um, sweetie, I need to go to your "sensitive place" for a few mins. is that all right?" Rachel says biting her lip as well looking into Monica's shirt. "yes, please." So Rachel pulls down Monica's pants and her pink undies and reveals a delicate clit in front of her. She goes down on her knees and starts to lick. "mmm.... Rachh.... oh god..." this turns on Rachel even more and licks more and puts her hand on Monica's breast. "Cum for me mama bear..." Rachel saying growling.

 Then Rachel then puts a finger inside of Mon. Monica jerks her hips side to side. Then she puts another one, which is making Monica reach her climax. "Rachel... I. want. MORE!!!" Monica moaning. 'Shit, I hope they didn't hear that!' Monica says in her head. They did.  "Are they..." Joey says with his eyes widened. "Rachel.... and.... my sister? no..." "Ya know, they could just be watching porn, we don't know" Phoebe smiles. Chandler then says "Yeah but, that sounded like Monica a lot." "EEEEEEEEWWWW CHANDLER!'' Ross whisper-yells.

 Then Phoebe's eyes shot wide open. "hey, let's sneak up on them!'' Phoebe whispers. "yeah!" Joey adds whispering. Monica and Rachel Then stop and realized what they just said. " Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Monica whisper-yelling. "Trust me i'm trying to." Rachel jokes. "Dude change into your clothes quickly but quietly" "Okay now you sound like my second grade teacher." "RACHEL!" "Oops, sorry."

So the two quickly get dressed and get on the bed under the covers and pretend to be sleep. They then hear the door open as they they are whispering. "SUPRI-" they get interrupted as they see that you twp are supposedly "sleeping". "*groans* what the hell guys?!" Monica whispers. Rachel then "wakes up" to see what's going on.

 "Oh shit sorry, we thought we heard Monica moaning." Joey said with his head down. "oh it's okay, just please, let us rest?" Rachel adds. they then leave the room and close the door. "i could've sworn I heard moaning." Ross looking confused.

 "And i could've sworn I heard 'Laurel'!" Chandler laughing. "it's so weird though... hmm..." Phoebe thinks. *Back in Rachel's room* "holy shit that was close!" Monica whisper-yelled. "Yeah but, it was fun... really REALLY fun..." Rachel smirked. "Goodnight Mon." "Goodnight Rach." They then fall asleep in each other's arms...