Chapter 2...

*At Central Perk*

"Okay so... You're boss is trying to have sex with you?" Monica Smiles. "Basically rape." Chandler adds. "Wait a minute... is she like available? Because if she is then I can change her mind if you know what I mean *winks*." "*scoffs* Joey we always know what you mean!" Phoebe saying feeling disgusted. Rachel then comes over and says "Joey you don't have to have sex with a woman to get her to change her mind!*Rolls eyes*" "Yeah I know it's just that, I've been having sex with all of these girls and-" "AHEM!" Chandler cutting him off. "Sorry man. Let's get back to you." "*clears throat* ANYWAY, so my boss, Julia and I are just talking about work and stuff, and then she starts "accidentally" touching my ass. I'm scared out of my mind because I don't know what to do, so I say that I'm going to the bathroom and just come here." He sighs. Monica rubs his back "mm it's going to be alright chan. Just try to avoid her." "okay..."

*A few hours later*

'Hey Mon, wanna go out? no!' Rachel says to herself. She has been saying this in her head for a few hours now, but she doesn't know why. 'Why the fuck do I keep on...' She moans. She then looks around in her room and sees a picture of Monica when Rach when out of town as a gift. Rachel walks up to it and grabs it to put it on the bed. She looks at it closely... 

She then starts to slip her hand into her pants then into her panties. "Oh Jesus Mon.." She says hitching her breath. She moans and bites her lip. "BABY!" She yells. Then... Monica walks in... seeing her...

"HONEY ARE YOU-" She gets interrupted mid sentence when she sees Rachel Feeling herself. She sees Mon and stops. "Um..." She had nothing else to say. "Is that... me?" "Y-yes?" Monica moves in closer to her and sits on her knees in front of her. She says softly," Honey..." she leans in and kisses her. Moans fill the room. "God Mon, you sure are one hell of a kisser!" She whispers. 

Monica then gets off of her knees and climbs on top of Rachel which tips her over. Rachel then takes her bottoms off and starts grinding on Mon. "Moni... mmm Daddy...omph..." Rachel says moaning between her words. Monica then takes off her bottoms and also starts grinding on Rachel's clit. "You feel that Mommy?" "Ooh Yes, Daddy." After a few seconds, Monica starts taking off Rachel's shirt and starts nibbling Her Breasts while playing with the other one. "Baby... Monica, don't stop..." She moans again. "Trust me, I won't."

Then she goes down her stomach while kissing it and goes to her clit. Rachel jerks off her hips. Monica loves it when she does that. "MONICA!" That turns Mon on and puts a finger in her. "Stop... Teasing me." She put in another finger. "Mon... stop it." Monica smirks. "Okay." She takes out both of her fingers. "MONICA IF YOU THINK THAT I'-" Monica puts in three fingers and starts pushing in and out. "Monica Jesus..." "Cum sexy mama... please..." "Oh.. Oh God... I'm I'm- aah." She cums. She licks her clean. 

*After a Few mins*

"mmm Monica, you are SO going to get it tomorrow!" Monica blushes. "Well, I got to sleep. Love you Daddy." "Love you more, Mommy."