Chapter 3...

*At Monica's apartment*

"UGH! I'm fucking bored you guys!" Phoebe says in frustration. Everyone has just been sitting here for 2 hours now, and no one has thought of anything to do. "Ooh ooh I know! We can play 7 minutes in heaven!" Rachel yells breaking the silence. Everyone exhales. "Finally something to do around this shit." "Language Mon." Ross says. "I'LL GET THE BOTTLE!" Phoebe calls. 

Everyone is now on the floor around the long table in the middle of the living room. "Okay... who's going first?" Joey says raising an eyebrow. Phoebe goes first. 'Just keep spinning, Just keep spinning...' she says in her head. The bottle stops on Ross. "*Scoffs* wow, okay whatever." He says. Monica then pushes them into the huge closet w/ a lot of space.

*In the closet*

They just stand there in silence for a few secs before Ross interrupts it. "So, um... how's your day be-" He gets interrupted by the touch of Phoebe's lips. "Okay, are we going to just talk or kiss or..." Ross kisses back. "You're a pretty great kisser, Pheebs." "Thanks, not so bad yourself. "Times up!" Monica yells as she opens the door. "Wow, that was hella quick." Ross looking surprised. When they sit back down, everyone stares at them like they're going to say that she's pregnant. "So?" Rachel says. "*Clears throat* We just kissed for like a full on minute, that's all." He blushes a bit. So does phoebe. Monica spins the bottle next. 'Not Ross, Not Ross, Not Ross, Not Ross!' She says in her head. It stops... On Rachel...

"WOAH!" everyone says, including Rachel & Monica. "Okay let's um... *coughs softly* go..." Rachel says quietly. They walk slowly into the closet that is looking more and more like Barbie's. They close the door. "So..." "So..." "Do you just wanna pretend like we're having having sex in here?" Monica laughs. "Yeah, *laughs* sure!" Rachel laughs with her. They start moving things around to make it sound more realistic. "Oh Mon, Oh dada..." Rachel moans, but still laughing a little. "Rach stop they might hear us." She says for them loud enough to hear. Moans fill up that closet. "No. Fucking. Way." Chandler says with his mouth dangling open. When they keep moaning, Monica accidentally falls onto Rachel with her arms around her neck. "fuck sorry." She whispers. Rachel says nothing and just keeps holding her in her arms and looking into her eyes. Monica then looks into her eyes as well. "Can I?'' "Mhm..." They start kissing each other. 

Monica brings her in more closely and starts grabbing her ass. "Mmm, baby..." Rachel moans. Rachel then takes her arms that are wrapped around her waist into her pants. She lays Mon down gently on the floor and starts taking off her clothes. She starts kissing her neck and bring herself down to her hard breasts. "These are beautiful." "I should show you more often then." Mon winks. "Rachel, don't you stop." Monica says jerking her hips back and fourth. Rachel starts kissing down her stomach all the way to where she wants her most. "Stop teasing me." Monica growls in a playful manner. "Not yet." Rachel adds. She starts kissing her thighs until she sees what Monica wants. "Please..." You can hear the quiver in her voice. "I've never done this before so..." Rachel slowly takes off Monica's panties and goes down to lick that wet clit. "OHMYGOD RACHEL! DON'T STOP!" Monica moans out. "Holy fuck dude, are they actually fucking?!" Joey whisper-yells. "Well by the sound of it, I'm convinced they are." Chandler answers. "SHIT TIME'S ALMOST UP!" Monica whisper-yells to Rach. "God you taste... sweet!" She says licking her lips. "one minute. Rach get up." They get up and Monica puts her clothes back on. "Thirty seconds." They start kissing for the last ten seconds. At the very last second, Ross opens the door...

"Jeez what the eff-ing hell took 7 eff-ing mins to be THAT long?!" Monica says pretending to to be mad. "Jesus, I could've fucking died in there!" Rachel adds. The rest of the group looks at them blankly. "Well um, sorry? I thought you guys were having a good time?" Joey snickers. "ugh whatever, next!" Rachel says rolling her eyes. They sit next to each other and just hold hands knowing that this night, they were going to fuck. Hard.