Chapter 4...

*At a bar*

'Ugh, why am I still here? I need to work tomorrow' Monica says in her head frustrated. One of Monica's friends brought her here to have a good time after her pet died, but clearly she isn't so she just walks around.

*A few minutes later*

She is still walking around. 

After that moment, she decided to sit down at the bar and order some wine. The red one, she didn't want to get drunk tonight. When she was paying for it, a woman sat down next to her. "I'll have what she's having," She said. There was a bit of silence until Monica interrupted it. "long day huh?" "Yeah." The girl sighs. "What's your name?" Monica asks. "Rachel, you?" "The name's Monica, nice to meet you." When they shook hands, Monica bit her lip and crossed her legs. She just shook her head and ignored it. 

*A few hours later*

They laughed and talked all evening (song reference<--) until it was about closing time. "Hey thanks for a good- Great time, I really needed it. Thank you." Monica said with a soft smile. "Hey, no problem! And if you need some cheering up, just call me." Rachel winks. 'OMFG!' she says in her head thinking about her. That night, all she wanted was Rachel cuddled up beside her sleeping. 

*The next morning*

 When Rachel woke up, she just had to call Monica. So she got her phone off of the charger and called her. It took a while for her to answer but she did.

"Hello?" she said in a raspy voice. "Darth Vader?" Rachel giggled. Monica smiled when she heard her giggle. "Hey, wanna hang out today?" "sure!" She smiled. 

*A few minutes later*

Rachel was at Monica's apartment waiting for her to come down. When she saw Monica, she was indeed in awe. "OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She yelled but Monica couldn't hear her. "hey" Monica said. "Hi" she smiles. "where do you want to go?" "Your house." Monica winks. Rachel was shocked. "M-my house?" "Mhm!" "O-okay..."

*At Rachel's house*

Rachel unlocks the door. When it opens, it's super huge and glorious.  "Holy fuck!" "I know right!?" Rachel giggles. "Do you want a house tour?" "UM, YES PLZ!" So they go around and Rachel shows her the dining room, play room, theater room, etc. 

*Hours later*

"Oh hey y'know, it's getting late so um, you uh, wanna stay the night?" Rachel says shrugging her shoulders. "Do you have any clothes?" Mon giggles. "yeah" Rach also giggles. 

*in the big-ass closet*

"WOW!" Monica's voice cracked. "go ahead, choose whatever you want!" "I WANT THIS ONE!" Monica chose this glorious red suit that looked like it came from a heist movie. Rachel stared in shock. "You look amazing." "Thanks." Monica then takes it off and goes to the shower. Rachel's in her room looking for something to watch. When Monica got out, she sat next to Rach. Rachel had picked a movie by the time she came out. She picked the movie 'Horrible Bosses'. 

*About an hour later*

They laughed so much after that movie, they peed their pants a bit. "You know, it's getting late, we should get some sleep." Monica yawns. "Yeah it is." Monica gets up and walks back to her room. "WAIT! Why don't you just sleep in here?" Rachel shrugs. "O-okay." So she goes beside Rachel and lays down. Rachel turns to meet her ocean eyes. Monica looks at hers as well. They just stare then all of a sudden, without even knowing, Monica kisses her. Then without even HER knowing, Rachel kisses back. And the rest is history...