Chapter 5...

At Monica/Rachel's apartment:
"Morning... AAHH!" Rachel screeched when she felt a warm body on top of her. The body groaned. 'Who the hell... why the hell... WHY AM I SLEEPING WITH A GIRL?!' So many questions ran through her head as she was putting her hand in her hair.
She looks down. She turns the head a little...
She gasps.
She's sleeping with Monica Geller.
She immediately jumps out of bed and points at Monica. "MONICA!" She yells loud enough to wake her up in a second. Monica groans and turns around to see her best friend naked in front of her.
"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN MY ROOM?!"
Rachel glances down.
"...Monica... why are we naked? Why were we sleeping together? D-did we..." She pauses. Monica tries to think back on last night. Did they have to many drinks? No, that wasn't it, Monica only had one glass of wine, so did Rach. She finally gets up.
"Okay... Why the hell is is happening? I mean, I do not remember anything at al-" She stops. She did realize that the guys and Phoebe were acting a bit weird around them. "Monica say something..." 'Did they plan this? How in the world of wide worlds did she end up in the bed?' Monica kept thinking and went out of the room without saying a word.
"Monica, where are you going?!"
Monica was going to the bathroom.
She turned the nob to the shower.
She just stood there, shook. She couldn't believe that SHE slept with Rachel Green! She wanted that moment to happen for so long- and now that it happened, she can't even remember a single thing she did.
"Monica... please... can I come in?"
"...Yeah." She hesitates. Rachel walks in, this time wearing a long t-shirt and underwear. She sits on the top of the toilet.
"Mon, I remember. I remember when we... You... you were-" She stops and blushes.
Monica stops the shower.
Monica walk out slowly to see Rachel on the toilet. She smiles. Monica blushes back.
"L-let me just get dressed..." "Okay..." Rachel smiles.
*15 mins later*
Monica is all dressed in just a plain grey crop top with flannel (ha) covering her skin on her arms with short jean shorts.
"Rach?" No answer. "Rach...?" She says a little frantic. Rachel comes out from Joey and Chandler's apartment with a smile on her face.

When she opens the door, she jumps a bit. It was just Monica in the kitchen. "Hi!" She says shocked. Monica looks up from the oven. "Oh sorry if I scared ya" she chuckles. "Hey, what's with the smile on your face?" Monica says getting suspicious. Rachel, with a guilty look on her face, says, "Well... let's just say that Chandler and Joe got what they deserved." She says with a wink which makes Monica get a shiver on her back. "What *laughs* did you do?"
Rachel walks back with Mon behind her. When she opens the door, she sees Joey and Chandler in office chairs tied up with jump ropes tied around them.
"GET US OUT OF HERE!" Chandler screams angrily. Monica can't help but Laugh her ass off when she realizes the horrible makeup on them. Rachel looks at her in a way that she has never looked at anyone before. She starts to bite her lip.
"HEY! ENOUGH EYE-FUCKING AND UN TIE US!" Joey says rolling his eyes. Monica starts to calm down when she realizes what he just said.
Monica looks at Rachel. She smiles... then out of nowhere, she kisses her. Joey and Chandler are shocked. Rachel was surprised as well, then she just, melted.
The kiss was magical, like from a fairytale. She also remembered when she was on Twitter and saw this tweet that said
'Don't you just love it when you're kissing a girl, they put their hands on your cheek(s), pull you closer and smiles during the kiss bc me too.'
That's what Monica was doing. Monica was also about to go down on her but Rachel wasn't get that happen in front of the guys so she stops the kiss and bites her lip.
"Um... can we... take this somewhere else?" She says pointing to her door. Monica's confuses for a second then realizes that Joey and Chandler are right there. "Okay..." she moans a bit and walks out behind Rachel, leaving Chandler and Joey still tied up.
*In Monica's room*
Rachel's confused. "Hey! Why can't we do it in my room?" Monica gave her a look. "Oh." Rachel chuckles. She realizes that her room is a hot mess and Monica wasn't going to that in a messy bedroom.
So they stand there for about 20 seconds or so, then Monica pushes her up against her wall and starts kissing her passionately. She moans a little bit. She then pushes her onto the bed as starts taking off her clothes.

Rachel is shocked. She has seen Monica's breasts millions of times but for some reason, it's like it's the first time she's seen them. They were really hard and huge. Probably the biggest out of all of them. Monica then starts to take off Rachel's shirt, which thank God She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard as well, her big round pink circles made Monica want her more. Monica got on top of her and started to kiss Rachel's neck. "Ooh Monica..." Rachel said as she started taking off her underwear and moving her hips. Monica stops for a moment. "You're beautiful." She says with a smile. "Yeah yeah I know, don't get all 'Carol' on me!" Rachel says with a chuckle. Monica couldn't help but laugh.
Monica hesitates for a bit, but just goes for it. She licked Rachel's nipple which made her go crazy (in a good way) to make her want to touch herself, but Monica stopped her. She goes to the other nipple for about 2 minutes and starts to kiss her stomach. Rachel moans softly. "Mmph." She slowly goes down to where Rach needed her most. She goes to kiss her thighs instead. Rachel shuffles a little when she feels Mon's breath on her clitoris.
"Monica..."
Mon slowly goes down and starts to lick. 'Not bad, not bad at all!" She says in her head. "MON!" She goes in more and more, closer to her sweet spot. She then starts to put a finger in her. Rachel pushes forward. Mon knows what Rachel's trying to do, so she puts another finger in her.
"Please Monica..."
Monica puts all her strength in her which makes Rachel get closer to her climax.
Moans and moans fill up that bedroom and hard breathing starts to get louder. When Monica finally finds "the spot", Rachel screams like she's just been stabbed.
*A few minutes later*
Monica is laying on top of a warm body that she is more than comfortable to sleep on.
"Thank you.." Rachel said barely about a whisper.
"For what?" She says with a chuckle.
"For being there with and for me after all of these years. Even if I didn't invite you to my wedding." Rachel laughs.
"You are indeed welcome honey." Monica says with a smile.
"Goodnight..."
"Goodnight..."