chapter one~ who is he?

8 years later …

I sit in class drawing anything that seems to pop into my head incautious of my surroundings, “Miss Tate” I zone back into the classroom to find the teacher and students looking at me with concern. “Um yes sir”, “Can you please answer my question”, “I’m sorry sir can you please repeat the question?”… “What is the message that the girl who silenced the world trying to portray?”… “She is trying to emphasise that unless we change our ways the environment is not going to get better and then this effects the future generation’s environment”. “Very well Miss Tate”.  Phew, my peers return their gaze to their teacher except I have this shiver up my spine that says someone it watching me so I casually itch my neck while turning around to find familiar blond hair that frames a broad muscular face and a slight smile formed upon his lips. Who is he... though he is hot! , the rest of the lesson I try and depict where and who this incredibly hot boy is and I don’t keep track of time that the bell has gone and I’m just sitting and  urgently getting up I bump into someone and hear someone curse “ watch were your going”… “Oh I’m so sorry” I look up to see the hot boy.