chapter 2 ~ weird conversation

recap;

and I don’t keep track of time that the bell has gone and I’m just sitting and  urgently getting up I bump into someone and hear someone curse “ watch were your going”… “Oh I’m so sorry” I look up to see the hot boy

 and he said “oh no it’s my fault sorry”. I start picking up my books and he bends down to help and after a few glances and slight smiles I stand back up and apologise again and while walking away he said “ hey Laura”, “yeah”, “ you forgot your book”, “ oh” while walking towards him I notice he is looking through my book at the drawings I made during class. “Wow! Your really good Laura”; “Oh thanks, hey um sorry I didn’t seem to get your name”. “Oh my apologies I’m Jayden walker. But you can call me jai”. “ well its nice to finally meet you jai I couldn’t help but notice your interest in me back there” “ what is there not to love about you anyway it seems you were some where else today too busy thinking of Jamie?”  Did he just mention my boyfriend wow he must have done his research “um no but I have to go”. While I was walking away to the door I heard him yell “you know I don’t think he is good for you!”. I pause and walk back in and say “wait what is it to you it’s not your life its mine and I can live it the way I want”. After a long pause he replies “aren’t you suppose to be going somewhere”. I walk away from unable to reply to comeback. “bye Laura Tate see you later!” he yells over the hustle of students in the corridor heading to lunch like me happy to be away from the situation at hand.