Fear of the unknown

I awake to a pain shooting through my now throbbing head on the cold dirty floor handcuffed to a pole. I have no idea where I am or who took me the only reassurance that I have is that feeling in my gut that jai is out there and has probably noticed my disappearance and is searching for me.

As much as I would want him to be i also know he might not even notice my disappearance… I could be trapped here forever. This thought seems to stick in my mind like a fly stuck in a cobweb and we all know that never turns out well. But I have hope that some how I will escape… I am going to escape.

The sound of locks churning wavers my intensive thinking and places me back into reality. The room lights up like the sun rise in a summer morning, the first that I have seen in what seems like forever. In which the light is blocked by 3 shadows. And the throbbing in my head intensifies, being placed yet again into he depths of the unknown the depths of the darkness.

Footsteps sound around the room and the hair on the back of my neck stands up signifying a gaze set straight on me. I search frantically around the room to find the source of those three shadows and that intensive gaze… all of a sudden the footsteps stop. “Are you looking for me?” is whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry about this short update I am very stuck on what to write so I have to take a while to think of the rest thanks for your support love yah!)