CHAPTER FIVE- Summer

//////////////HELLO//////////////

OH NO....

IT'S TERRIFYING...

IT'S SCHOOL.

HONESTLY, I LOVE SCHOOL BUT THE THING IS I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE FASTER.

CUZ WE HAVE THIS STUPID RULE AT HOME THAT WE COULDN'T USE ANY GADGETS.

WHY?! DID I HAVE TO BE ASIAN?

ANYWAYS, SEE YOU IN THE CHAPTER'S END

-

-

CHAPTER FIVE- Summer

I woke up today wondering if Sirius...the dog would come back. After all he was a stray dog and strays love wander. My clock had read: 7:59 A.M.

I got out of bed sleepily. I wasn't usually like this, but after I forgot to give her Shado a treat last night the owl kept bugging me to stay up and feed her some treats. You wouldn't believe it she even bit my finger of course I healed it with magic. After I gave her the promised treat so she stopped bothering me.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, fixed my morning hair into a tight bun. I walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my wand on my bedside table and tucked into one of my pajamas pockets and I headed downstairs. I followed the sweet scent of bacon and eggs being cooked that lead towards the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mom" I chirped, sitting on the nook and watched her cook breakfast.

"Good morning" she replied, putting the eggs and bacon on a plate beside me. I stared at it hungrily, grabbing a small piece of bacon and started chewing it. Mom grabbed a piece of bacon and started chewing it as well. We ate the bacon and eggs in silence.

"I have to buy some stuff at Diagon Alley today; I'll be back before lunch." Mom announced after she finished her breakfast, morphing into a big white dog and ran out of the kitchen to who-knows-where in Diagon Alley. I'm actually fine with being left alone at home ever since I was permitted to use magic mom trusts me enough to take care of the house and myself.

I finished my breakfast and placed our plates on the kitchen sink and watched as the plates began to wash itself and fly back into the cupboard.

I headed to my room and threw on some knee length shorts and old t-shirt with paint stains on it. I grabbed my Transfiguration, Charms and Defense against the Dark Arts books from my desk and carried it with my free hand while my other hand tucked my wand into my pocket. I went down to the basement carrying the heavy books with me as I tapped several bricks with my wand and the bricks started to shake and revealed a hidden room. I entered the small room. I was bare and had no furniture it just had a stool on one corner. The room was excellent for practicing magic especially when it was your first time mastering a spell.

Mom had shown me this room a few days ago, she advised me to use it for practice only. And that is the only thing I'm going to do today. I placed the rest of the books on top of the stool and opened Tranfiguration first.

After an hour practicing transfiguration I was able to turn things into different colors (even my hair but I transfigured it back to normal by the end of practice) also I was able to change the size of object, turn a rat into a teacup and many more.

I took a break and headed upstairs for a glass of water. There was a knock on the door, I checked my watch, and it was only nine o'clock. I headed towards the front door to check whoever was knocking. When I opened it there was no one there.