CHAPTER SEVEN - Dementor

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HEY READERS! *WAVES AT YOU*

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

FORGIVE ME IF THERE ARE TYPOS OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN MY WORK

-

-

-

CHAPTER SEVEN - Dementor

“Black?”  Ron said curiously.

 “Oh, I’m not related to him or anything” I said quite unsure. Am I related to him? A small voice in my head kept screaming that I was related to him for days now. I am still trying to ignore it as much as possible.

 “Err…Sorry” Ron apologized, embarrassed.

 “It’s Fine, besides it’s just a name” I said, giving him a small smile. He smiled back at me.

 “I’m sorry we couldn’t visit you” I told harry “Something came up” I added, taking a quick glance at Uncle Remus who was still snoring softly. 

 “It’s fine. You had a lot of things to do after you came to live here anyways” Harry said.

 “Yeah, A lot” I agreed.

 Ron cleared his throat awkwardly for a brief explanation why Harry and I knew each other. Hermione was looking at him expectedly. He blushed lightly in embarrassment.

 “Err… her mum’s my godmother” Harry explained “She’s from France”

 “We just moved to England this summer” I lied easily. “My mom didn’t want me to go Beauxbaton’s anymore, she thinks it better if I got to Hogwarts” Lying was easy to me but it hurt me inside not to tell the truth about being from twenty years in the future. Maybe someday I would tell the trio or they’d just find out.

 “I visited France this summer” Hermione stated  “It’s such a beautiful country”

 “So what places did you visit in France?” I asked rather excitedly. The truth was I never been to France but I would love to see it someday, It was my number three in my list things to do before I die. Number one of course was to visit the wizarding world of Harry Potter in Universal Studios that was in Orlando, Florida. Number two was to have a great adventure without the dying part.

 “Oh, we went to the Eiffel Tower and this Café that let’s you paint while waiting for your order” She said happily, smiling at the memory “We also went to a couple of art galleries, the paintings were fascinating”  

 “I know right” I agreed, even though I never been to the country and saw whatever she saw.

 “It was beautiful” Hermione sighed.

 I turned to Ron who was sitting next to Hermione. He and Harry were having their own conversation about their summer.

 “So Ron, how was your vacation in Egypt?” I asked him. I was interested in his adventures in Egypt it must’ve been fun. Discovering tombs and trying not to die inside a pyramid like the muggles did when they visited it.

 “Loads of Fun” He replied, stopping he and Harry’s conversation “We entered a lot of tombs of the old and ancient Egyptian wizards.  They really had these old curses that were hard break but my brother, Bill is a Curse Breaker at Gringgot’s, he sorted it out easily. You should’ve seen the muggles who broke in years ago, deformed and affected by the curses” Ron said, full of excitement like Hermione when I asked her about France.