CHAPTER TWELVE- Snape, Snape, Severus, Snape,

HEY MY VERY AWESOME READERS,

I REACHED 1000+ READS, OMG. I'M CRYING.

ANYWAYS, IF YOU GUYS HAVE INSTAGRAM....(YES I WANNA FOLLOW YOU TOO) FOLLOW ME. MY USERNAME IS: @4EVER_BOOKWORM

IT'S A FAN ACCOUNT FULL OF CORNY MEMES I MADE. IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH TILL WHATEVER YOUR DRINKING GETS SPIT OUT YOUR MOUTH PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON THAT SAYS "FOLLOW"

AND IF YOU DO FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK

AND IF YOU HEARD OF MY ACCOUNT OR SOMEWHAT FOLLOW IT. PLEASE SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE ON WHATEVER USERNAME YOU USE ON WATTPAD.

ALLONS-Y

-

-

-

CHAPTER TWELVE – SNAPE, SNAPE, SEVERUS, SNAPE

 A tall, thin figure stood before me; his wand aloft, lighting up his features under the darkness. Narrowed eyes and an amount of suspicion was what I received from the potions master. I stood awkwardly in front of him with a look as if to say: Why aren’t you punishing me yet?

“What are you doing out of bed, Miss Black?” Professor Snape asked quietly, saying my last name with absolute disgust.

“I…uhh...was…errr…” I stuttered, words lost to explain the situation.

“You were?” He asked expectantly,                                                      

If it were the year 2014 I would probably say, ‘Oh Crap!’ in front of him without thinking. But this was different after all it was 1993.

“I…” I tried to explain but my voice trailed off.

“Come with me, Miss Black” Snape ushered, walking down the hall.

I followed silently after tucking the map deeper into my pocket. In the end we had arrived in the Headmaster’s office which was blocked by a gargoyle. Severus Snape breathed the password and the gargoyle moved, entering the headmaster’s office hesitantly. What was wrong with me? I’ve been here thousands of times. I gulped down guilt as I saw a man with half-moon spectacles looking at me.

“What is it, Severus?” the headmaster asked bitterly, he had been just woken up rudely by Severus loud knocks on the door.

“Miss Black has been out of bed” Severus answered, in an emotionless tone.

“Perhaps you may send her back to her house, Severus” Dumbledore suggested, eyeing Snape then me.

“I found her exiting the mutt’s classroom” Severus sneered.

“HE IS NOT A MUTT!” I defended angrily, my voice raised and my teeth gritted.

“He is! And will be forever!” Severus snarled.

“Enough Severus!” Dumbledore said sternly,

Severus Snape glared menacingly then left the room without a word. Anger seemed to be leaving my body as the potions master exited the room. A majority of werewolves have been bitten the remainder was simply born a werewolf. His attitude around everything was giving me a crazy urge to plant a hard punch his on the face.

“What were you doing there?” Dumbledore asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder,

“I-I-I wanted… make sure he was…Ok” I managed to choke out.