Prologue

A/N: hello everyone, this is my first wattpad story, and I hope you like it. This is the first of the (Abused and Neglected Male Reader x RWBY) series, starting with the Rose family.
which family should I do afterwards?

Whispers
In mind
*Actions*
Writing or text

Note:Here, Summer is still alive. You're a couple months older than Yang.
Now, onward with the story!
Keys

Y/N=your name/first name
L/N=last name
H/C=hair color
E/C=eye color
I/N=insult nickname
F/C=favorite color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B
Y/N's POV(8 years old)

Why?....Why do they do this to me?.....

I was being beaten down again by my fa-, Taiyang, while my si-, Ruby and Yang were laughing next to my room's door.Well, If you can call it a room. It only had my dry blood all over it, I didn't have a bed nor a blanket so I just sleep in the floor with the clothes that I wore during my time in the orphanage as a blanket and pillow. It's always like this, I barely left my room to get a snack, because I haven't eaten anything in 3 months, but he doesn't care. No one does.

Tai: YOU DO NOT LEAVE THIS ROOM!! UNDERSTAND?!

Yang: Dad? When is it my turn?

Tai: In a moment sweetie. As for YOU, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? TRYING TO ACT TOUGH?!

But I didn't answer.

Y/N: You don't deserve anything, bastard.

I was bleeding. My whole body was covered in blood, bruises and scars. I don't understand why they even adopted me back then.

Flashback, 5 years ago
Nobody's POV

In an orphanage in Patch, a little (H/C) haired and (E/C) eyed boy was playing with two small girls, twins. The three of them were always together: the first girl was dressed in red and the second in white, their names were Miltiades and Melanie Malachite, though the first prefered to be called Miltia.

 The three of them were always together: the first girl was dressed in red and the second in white, their names were Miltiades and Melanie Malachite, though the first prefered to be called Miltia

(Couldn't find an image of both as small children, so Chibi it is)
The children were taken care of by a 6'3, 18 years old woman with long black hair and dark green eyes named Blaire.

(Couldn't find an image of both as small children, so Chibi it is)The children were taken care of by a 6'3, 18 years old woman with long black hair and dark green eyes named Blaire