Chapter 2: Born from the ashes, The king of Blades

A/N: so in this chapter the truth behind Y/N's semblance and what he is will be revealed.
The winner of the voting pole was:

Harem, with 7 votes.

2nd place: Blake, with 4 votes.

3rd place: Pyrrha, with one vote.

Whisper or mutter
Thoughts
Text or Writing
๔є๓๏ภเς ש๏เςє

Keys:
Y/N=your name/first name
L/N=last name
F/C=favorite color
H/C=hair color
E/C=eye color
I/N=insult nickname
N/N=nickname

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
City of Mistral, 3am,
Y/N's POV

I was walking through the lower levels of Mistral, until I found a small inn. I walked inside and the first thing I saw was a man with black hair and red eyes,wearing a white jacket and grey pants, and a red cape. He had a white crucifix hanging from the end of a black string as a necklace. Next to him was a large blade which seemed to be mechanical.
I walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

????:Huh? *turns around and looks at you* oh. Hey kiddo, whatcha doin'?

Me: pardon me, good sir. I'd like to ask you, do you know where can I find the "Greenwood orphanage"?

????: Sure, kid. It's just around the corner. just go towards Sanctum and turn left. The orphanage is 3 squares away from it. Why?

Me: Well, I used to live in that orphanage, back when it was in Patch. If I may ask, you're Qrow Branwen aren't you?

Qrow: huh? How do you know my name, kid?

Me: Well, I heard that name a couple of years ago, and you look exactly like the description I was given.

Qrow: Huh. Alright. Say, what's your name, kid?

Me: Y/N. Y/N L/N.

As soon as I said that, all the people in the inn almost choked on their drinks and looked at me wide-eyed.

Qrow: wait, You're Caleb L/N's son!?

Me: indeed. Though the two died a long time ago and left me at an orphanage. My sword is a gift from them.

I unsheathed my sword and showed it to Qrow. He looked amazed at it, until I placed it back on it's scabbard.

Qrow: well, you're definitely Caleb's kid. I'd recognize that material anywhere. He always went for the old ways.

He looked at me for a second, until we said our goodbyes and I left.

I walked towards the orphanage, and when I was next to sanctum I could see many students from all over the world. Though it can be expected, considering that the Vytal festival is celebrated here this year. I finally arrived at the orphanage and I knocked on the door.

Blaire: On a moment!*Open's the door* Hello there, what can I do for you?

I then pulled down my hoodie so she could see my face.

Me: Hello, Blaire. It's been years since I last saw you.*smiles*

Blaire: Y/N! What a nice surprise! What brings you here all the way to Mistral?

Me: Well, I came here for the tournament and to see this years Vytal festival, and I came to visit everyone here to see how you're doing.

Blaire: awww~. That's very nice of you. Well, come in!

I walked inside and we started talking about the kids there. Apparently the twins were adopted and Emerald ran away a couple weeks after I was adopted.