Chapter 5: The first day at Beacon

A/N: sorry guys for the delay!

Whisper or mutter
Thoughts
Text or Writing
Talking through the phone
๔є๓๏ภเς ש๏เςє/ y๏ยг ๔гคﻮ๏ภ ש๏เςє
яoɢuє's Ԁяѧɢoň νoıċє
ʀɛʋɨ's ɖʀaɢօռ ʋօɨċɛ

Keys:
Y/N=your name/first name
L/N=last name
F/C=favorite color
H/C=hair color
E/C=eye color
I/N=insult nickname
(Y)=first letter of your name

Once again, thanks to EvilKarma9 and shadow20067 for lending me their OCs. And to Soikeymikey9150 as well for letting me use his OC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beacon, team (Y)FRR's dorm
3rd POV
5am

Y/N can be seen walking to the bathroom to get changed, while Rogue, Revi and Fenria are asleep.

Once he closes the door, Revi and Fenria wake up, but Rogue remains asleep.

Revi:*yawn* what time is it?

Fenria: *looks at alarm clock* barely 5am. *looks at Y/N's bed* Where is Y/N?

Revi: *sigh* He's probably training or preparing for classes.

Fenria: At 5 in the morning?

Revi: Well, he did do the same the night before initiation....

Fenria: How does he never get tired?

Revi: Guess he's got a lot of stamina.

Fenria then overthinks Revi's sentence and starts blushing madly.
Revi then realizes what she just said and started blushing deep red too.

Revi:*blushing* Oh dear.... I d-didn't mean th-th-that....

Fenria: *blushing* L-Let's just.... Forget we ever had this conversation... Okay?

Revi nods at Fenria's petition and both go back to sleep, yet both of them thought of each other's reactions.

Revi/Fenria: So she likes him too, huh?

Timeskip, 7am
3rd POV

Y/N takes the alarm clock and puts it at 07:01 in the morning. He puts it back and waits a couple seconds before the alarm sounds extremely loud, making all the people in the room wake up. Revi and Fenria freak out and fall from the bed while Rogue gets up and yawns.

Y/N: Good morning team.

Revi: *sigh* morning Y/N.

Fenria: *tired* What time is iiit...?

Y/N: Seven O'clock.

Rogue: And why did you change the alarm from eight to seven?

Y/N: Well, I did promise you three to show you my full power, and now we will train to measure our power.

Revi: *sigh* alright. Just let us get changed. Rogue, you change yourself here, Fenria and I will use the bathroom.

Rogue: alright.

Y/N nodded and left the room. After a couple minutes, the three of them came out and they all looked at Y/N.

Rogue: soooooo.... What now?

Y/N:Take my hand. I'll teleport us there.

Revi: *blushing* A-Are you sure?

He nodded and the three of them did as they were told. Fenria took his left hand while Revi took his right. Y/N created a third arm made of fire and Rogue took it.